Wich photo is better?

Wich photo is better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. They all have some good elements and some elements I don't like. The colour in the first two is off, probably from a filter, but it reads as just too much yellow. Makes me want to take them into photoshop and fiddle with the levels. And maybe fiddle with blurring the background out a bit to make the image pop more. All three of them could actually benefit from a different focal length, though at this point you'll only be able to get that affect using photoshop or other post programs.

Outside of the actual 'photo' part, the facial expression of the girl in the black shirt in the second photo is my favourite out of them all. Very coy. I like it a lot. She looks nice in the third photo as well, though the cropping of the second person in that image makes it a bit of a weird photo. The top one just looks like a typical "two friends on vacation" or "two friends hanging out for an afternoon" kind of photo. The second one is more about the people as people, being zoomed in so much more.

My thoughts, anyway. Preference is the middle one. Though as I said, I would like to fiddle with the levels and the blur a bit to make it pop more.

What Guys Said 11

• I like the second one the best

• First one.. but with cleavage covered.

• I like the second one personally, aha the bra strap is cute.

• I think the 2nd picture is the best one

• U r gorgeous
    Pretty
    Stunning in all pics
    BC in all the pic. You. Are you
    I loved to see all
    Xoxox ;)

• the 2nd one, pulling that top down is just too sexy haha

• Girl with the odd eyebrow thing going on looks strange

• The first one, in which you appear as a pretty girl. In the second you are clearly "mugging" for the camera and in the last your image is cut off.

• All of them are good, why do you have to choose only one? You can post all of them. 😀

• The 1st I guess, I can see all of you even though the color sucks.

• All three go in the spank bank

What Girls Said 2

• The first one, the second one is leaning into duckface territory and the third one is just no.

• First one and you're beautiful 😊