I have shapeless lips?

Some frien
I have shapeless lips?

ds told me that my lips have no shape. i like them, i wnna hear your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have very nice, full lips, I wouldn't worry about that. What I imagine your friend was getting at, if you say they are a friend and they probably weren't being 'mean', is that you don't have a very pronounced tubercle of the upper lip... the "cupid's bow" that describes the curve of the upper lip.

Your lips are more like Julie Roberts, or Nicole Kidman, than, say, Rhianna. You have a slight curve, just not a very pronounced one. But I don't think any guy would have any sort of problem with that. The thickness is good and the angle is good. And if you ever felt the need, changing the way you use lip stick can accentuate the cupid's bow a little bit more anyway, so it's such a non-issue that you shouldn't pay it any attention. I only mention it because you are curious about why your friend would say anything.

What Guys Said 13

• Did you ever consider that your friend just said that cause she was jealous of you?

• nah, the don`t seem that kind

• Some women like to give back handed compliments or pretend to be your friend I'd watch my back if I were you. Have you ever heard of the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

• That is very harsh by your friend they are fine.

• You have what? I really don't see anything wrong with your lips, they look very normal.

• You have nice full lips!

• Very beautiful lips included.

• Your lips are very fulfilled :)

• Your lips are fine, you're a very pretty girl, I don't think looks will ever be a problem for you.

• What shape do they think lips are supposed to be? Yours look full and totally normal.

• But you have beautiful lips :o

• Shapeless lips? No they definitely have shape trust me.

• You have lips any woman would love to have and any man would love to "have"

• yeah u are right

• looks kissable enough to me!

What Girls Said 7

• My lips are literally just two large orbs on my face. I want to get surgery to change them and make them more heart shaped

• they definitely have a shape. your friends don't know the meaning of the word ”shapeless”. tell them to educate themselves.

• shapeless? lol. I don't know if lips can be shapeless. but honestly your lips are fine, kinda reminds me of liv tyler

• they have a shape, your friends are messing with you.

• "Shapeless lips"? How can lips be shapeless?

• Your lips are fine not shapeless. Who says that? 😄

• Ignore what your friend says because you have awesome lips and I'm sure a lot of guys would think that you have very kissable lips :)