Do you think girls are jealous of me?

Do you think girls are jealous of me?

So I was walking back to school from a take away with a male friend this morning and at some point he was like: 'apparently that girl also thinks you are not wearing a lot' (me wearing a short black sundress and some heels (we discussed how I was wearing hardly anything before)) and we then came to the subject of why she did that, him insisting she was jealous, do you think that's true?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• there is no possible way of me knowing but... possibly?

• They are prob jealous of you, Haters are going to hate

• Could be a little bit.

• Girls always find a way to hate and be jealous of each other

• I have heard that girls in school tend to be more jealous/aware of each other... but maybe yes? maybe no?

• Ok nice picture, is that the purpose of your question?

• You look nice so they could be

• Haters gonna hate.

• I doubt that girls in general are jealous but, I'm sure there's at least one?

• possibly. well if they are, you cannot control what they do, but then it's not your fault.

• People have a reason to be jealous your absolutely stunning :)

• As far as beauty is concern my answer is no. answer may be yes if they are more ugly then you. As far as brain is concern if you have good knowledge yes. or else not.

• yes so much so

• what's there to be jealous of? not exactly stunning so might be your personality?

What Girls Said 5

• You're gorgeous. I'm jealous. So yes, she may like the boy or just jealous of your body and how damon pretty you are

• Thank you. You have no reason to be jealous though, I am not that pretty and you are gorgeous.

• She could have been jealous. If so just ignore because you look cute ^^

• I thought you were wearing a robe and a nightgown, so I don't know.

• Just what my mom said this morning I see she might have a point calling my dress a négligé

• They may have thought that. I don't know girls are so mean to each other so they could be jealous, idk?

• Me neither

• I see nothing to be jealous of hahaha

• You are almost funny but oh wait no you posted anonymous

• Because I don't want you to be jealous of me, duh.

• Oh ok I'm sorry but I think the only thing you have to be jealous of is your crappy sense of humor and the fact that you are a wimp

• Hm I'm not sure what he meant with that comment.