Which a better pic for a dating profile?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• none of them to be honest. you should take some pictures outside, these make it seem like you spend your life in your room.

• The third one looks more chill

• First one i think

• I like the 3rd one. Wish it wasn't a mirror pic. Nice though.

What Guys Said 4

• The one in the mirror. The first one is "look I still live with my parents and I'm proud of it". The other two are "this is my comfy chair that I sit on all day long". The mirror pic could've been taken anywhere. Make a new one after cleaning the corner of the mirror though.

• Ok but I actually am in college and living with my grandfather. Why is that such a negative. I helped him out while he provided a rent free place to stay. Isn't it smart to save money?

• What about a picture of me hip hop or ballroom dancing is that interesting?

• Best not include a dance partner in the photo. I don't know what the hip hop thing is, but if it makes you look outgoing and interesting then go for it.

• I'm not on tinder/dating sites but my friends were talking about how they get way more response on Tinder if they put up pix with Friends, you know out having a blast. You could do that.

• None of the above.

• I would say neither dude.
    The best profile pic for a guy to have is one showing you being active and fun. Like an action shot of you playing sports or something where your face is still visible but you are still doing something other than staring right at a camera.

I read that somewhere and I don't remember where.

• That's will be a challenge to take because most of my hobbies are of me dancing with girls. Will that be a negative?

• Actually unless it's in a bar... it wouldn't be a negative. Seeing that you can function around other females means you aren't some sort of creep and will lead credence to the idea that you would be an ok guy.