Guys, can you give me a HONEST rate?

Guys, can you give me a HONEST rate?
i just want to know the truth becasue some guys say im pretty but thats kind of hard to believe becase i never got asked out in my school and im in 8th grade and people started dating since 7th grade... so i just want to know honestly..

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Glasses hide yourv face. Maybe do a different hair do because it draws attention away from your face and it kind of overshadows it. You're nose is a little wide for your face. You're not done growing so you will look better. I used to look like a pizza face nerd at 13. Now I think I'm getting better.

What Guys Said 18

• Honestly, you're a very pretty girl.

As you may have noticed, guys have a tendency to notice girls who make their presence known. I don't know if I'm right, but you look like a "good girl", and that might get you overlooked.

There was this really attractive girl in my class back in school who didn't get that much male attention (from what I could see), because she sort of hid away.

I don't mean you should pretend to be something you're not, or start doing drugs etc.

Just - if there's a guy you like, don't be afraid to show it by flirting a bit.

• I know its hard to do at this stage in life but, stop worrying about what others think of you and who asked who out. Instead, focus your energy on being the VERY BEST version of who YOU want to be. Do that and and just like every flower on earth, you will bloom and you WILL become even more beautiful in ways you cannot yet imagine!

• I think you look very cute for 15 (I don't rate)

• you're to young to be worrying about dating and wondering how you look. for christs sake go play with some barbies or something.

• You look very beautiful but i think the glasses are a bit of a turn off becuse they hide your beauty so here is a tip:Skip glasses and smile a lot more. It definetly helps.

• Honestly,5.5/10

• Not my type, but till you are not adult, it will get better. In 19 you will be beautiful, trust me :)

• People started dating at 7th grade? . Whats wrong with kids.. and u look good... and there is a lot to come... let puberty complete its job.. coz it is something that can sometimes make people from average to prettiest

• I don't rate 13 year old girls.

• Maybe get some contact lenses so you don't look like bubbles from trailer park boys

• your only 15 relax...

• Hear is the truth... brace yourselffffffffff... You're pretty and have nice hair :)

• I think your beautiful :)

• I dont want to be rude but i have to say majority of the people here are self obsessed low self esteem. dear if a guy does not find you cute then ok there is millions who will find you cute. by the way your are beautiful

• You are cute for sure I'll rate you a 6/10

• Seventh grade is WAY too young to start dating, in my opinion

• 2/10 this honest answer.

• very very cute girl... glasses suit you.