What does it mean when a guy says you're "built like a horse", (do I look like a horse)?

I was standing at the bus stop the other day and this guy just randomly came up to me and said "built like a horse, she's built like a horse" to me and was pointing at me but I am not fat. I love horses, don't get me wrong, and I sort of take this as a compliment because of this but I also am feeling kind of self-consious abou it. Is it because I workout a lot so my legs are kinda muscular? Is being compared to a horse a bad thing? Do I even look like a horse?

What does it mean when a guy says you're

Updates:
This has NOTHING to do with attractivness or unattractiveness

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

• in my country a "female horse" is an impressive intimidating (in a good sense) generously gifted (height, curves etc) Woman with a capital w.

0|0
    0|0
    • who knew lol where are you from?

• Show All
    • interesting, well now i can say I've heard the term before an not get offended haha thanks :)

• haha you are welcome. who could have imagined its a good thing in another culture huh? but i think cultures are pretty much interconnected today and people always used to exchange cultural traits through the ages. what he said, its highly possible that was affected/borrowed by the greek phrase or another country's similar one... . have a great day ;)

What Guys Said 19

• Its a compliment. It means you are lean and muscular like a horse. Not the best compliment but he tried to be unique I think and failed lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you look like a
    blog.smartpakequine.com/.../Bay-Horse-600x410.jpg

My guess is he probably meant you look muscular or have a big butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your feet remind me of a horse.

2|1
    1|0
  • Dem legs doe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably meant you are fit and muscular. Dude needs to work on his analogy skills though.

1|0
    0|0
    • haha this made me laugh thanks

• Probably not the best way to put it, clearly, but it means that you're just built like a horse. Beautiful, elegant, strong, athletic/fit... I wouldn't take anything negative about this compliment, you're just reading way too much into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea what he meant, but you are quite attractive and should not worry at all :)

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks :) but can someone look like a specific animal regardless of how attractive they are? have you ever been told you look like a certain animal?

• Show All
    • that makes me feel better an less horse-ish lol thanks

• Haha glad to help and you are welcome :)

• Built like a horse usually means she is big boned - big thighs and hips, especially. But, you? You are not at all "built like a horse".

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess would be long legs? Or on the more negative side long face /: but I wouldn't worry as others have said you look great.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks :) i have sorta longish face an pronounced cheek bones xD maybe its that...

• Woooww you are so in shape... That's almost a perfect 9...
    What he meant is you have a strong body... Or very fit body..

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I'm aware it means "you are muscular".

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of hill Billy says that to a woman?

0|1
    0|1
  • strong and sturdy ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very athletic body... maybe he was pertaining to your toned physique

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it means he wants to ride you or you have nice legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You obviously know you got a good body

0|0
    0|0
    • attractiveness has nothing to do with it right now, i just wanna know if i look like a horse and what it means

• Show All
    • thank god, thanks lol your so lucky i wish my family had horses <3

• they are annoying but maybe I say that cause I see them every day since I was like 0 years old

• i lips your legs :)

0|0
    0|0
  • omg you have a wonderfull body

0|0
    0|0
  • You look well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• ... I've literally never heard of that analogy before in my life. You look fine.

2|0
    0|0
    • there's a first time for everything i guess xD

• thanks

• I'm from Louisiana and they say your built like a horse like your legs and your butt is big or you have nice legs. I don't like the term lol

1|0
    0|0
    • ahaha this is interesting, glad to know it is an actual term tho thanks :)

• It means tall and strong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow he used that analogy on you? Haha he probably meant you look fit but came off related to horses.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have a toned athletic body, and it looks very streamlined, so maybe he meant that?

0|0
    0|0
  • he means you look strong.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would assume sturdy lol

0|0
    0|0
    • sturdy haha well at least it doesn mean fat thanks!