Does it look like I work out?

Hhahahaha well, I'm not going to pretend to be insecure and ask if I should lose weight or something. Does it look like my squats and deadlifts are working in my DP? I'm VERY open to critical advice, too so don't hold back. I want to hear what you think I should work on, too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! You look like you do squats I bet i'm right haha. Ok I swear I wrote this before looking at the explanation.
    You're seriously fine, trust me, but i'd keep the exercise going obviously, not because you need it but thats how you stay toned and fit, by keeping up your routine and exercise and diet.
    Btw! I'll recommend some really good exercises that won't make you bulk up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECX7YvzF_c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj9d6aBOzDo

• Your legs and arms are also to die for!

• Thanks for that. These workouts look great, I'll try them for sure.

What Guys Said 13

• A bit?
    On the scale of things.
    You'll be a Brotege.
    visionaryathletes.com/.../...05-at-10.38.28-AM.png

• lol no pic

• DP ^ :)

• Forgive me, I am a total noob to this site. What the hell is a DP?

• lol I dont even know either

• Yes, indeed... those thighs and butt look quite accustomed to squats and lunges... very nice.

Wouldn't mind seeing if your upper body workout is paying off too

• I don't have abs yet if that's what you're wondering. I'll never have them because I'm trying to actually gain some body fat, so my but can grow a little.

• Thank you very much. :) I just finished the first faze of my new program, and I think it's working. If you had of seen me four weeks ago, you'd agree I assure you. I'm sort of just going for more weight and less reps with the same sorts of exercises, and changing that every four weeks.

• Awesome, well done... I wouldn't mind seeing how you progress over the next few months...

• No DP how can you say or not

• not necessarily, you just look healthy. what should be the signs of someone working out? i mean you are covering most of your body so i can't really tell lol

• Well, I want more opinions on my hams and quads. I don't really take selfies, so this was the best one. I don't have any abs though!

• hm well it appears your pic has just disappeared so i dunno now :D

• I think you already look great. don't need to do more...

• Ohh but it's so had not to!

• Yeah it does. Your legs look very toned and overall you look slim and athletic

• I don't see any results on butt, the legs are kinda inflated

• Yeah, I struggle with getting the glutes into gear. Thanks for the honesty!

• An ectomorph can't gain weight and eats A LOT. do you eat little or a lot?

• I eat a hell of a lot.

• More squats you flatass...

• Well, I wouldn't say I'm flat but thanks for the motivation. ;)

• ya ya it does look...

• To be honest, your pic is kinda scary. You look like a faceless white woman in a black mini skirt with a purse. I'd get a consult from a plastic surgeon ASAP and consider a few sessions with psychiatrist. It appears as though you're a little confused. DYEL?

• Where's the pic?

• Where's the pic?

What Girls Said 4

• Can't see your muscles because you have clothes on, but you seem to have a toned, athletic body under them, looking at the shape.

• My boyfriend would kill me if I put a picture with any bare skin aside from forearms hahah Thanks, great to hear from someone with your body too!

• auch. Is your boyfriend so jealous or is it because of culture or religion?

• Wow, nice legs, girly!!!

• Thank you! :)

• I'm thinking of joining a gym soon. I would really like if I can get some muscles on my calves
      Your legs looks perfect.. and you're welcome! :D

• Yes, you look great!

• no pic hun