Does keeping chickens make me sexy?

Does keeping chickens make me sexy?

Like the question says, does keeping chickens make me sexy or is it a slutty kind of thing to do?

• Chicken keeping is haaaaaaawwwt!
  • Your chooks are sleazy and easy you slutty girl
  • I hate you, I hate your question now show me the results...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I love this. I'm sorry if this was 100% serious, but I laughed so hard when I saw that picture. You win for being funny.

• It is a good pic, I had to stop looking at it because I can't stop giggling :)

• To me chickens running around a yard are the definition of HICK, no thanks

• Definition of C-HIC more like. Lol!

• OK, to be serious. Your comment about deep mysteries and all is right up my alley. I'm Scorpio which is a water sign. Water signs are deep, emotional people. How deep in conversation do you want to go? If you want to continue message me. I'm game, are you?

• reptocarl I am always game, but lacking the time for proper chat's right now (hence my chicken question and not a proper one, lol!). I'll be sure to hit you up when I post a proper meaningful question :)

• Huh? Keeping chickens? What do you mean?

• Poultry care, looking after our feathered friends.

• I would rather prefer a girl riding a horse in a cowgirl outfit with hat must.

• That has nothing to do with chickens :(

• Dayyyum chicken... you have kik?

• Yes keep them

• is that a euphemism

• Only if you want it to be.

• They aren't as friendly as chickens and my boss had a duck that got a permanent boner which had to be amputated!

• Depending upon the individual and the bread of ducks etc .
      Och to the amputation.
      I know my balls have just shrunk

• Um... I had a pet chick once but it grew up and my parents took it to a farm.
    But so long as you're hot, I don't really mind if there are chickens...

• That's super sweet, but why did they take your chick away?

• Awwww! Turning on the charm is it? How about when I have to do the deed I send you a few chicken wings over? Help you cope with not being my love?

• OK! That's fine with me!

What Girls Said 1

• Well I and the rest of my clas s raised baby chicks even before they hatched... So tell me does that make a 2nd grader sexy?

• You want me to tell you if kids are sexy? Creep alert!

• Not everyone has a sense of humour either. Not that this is a joke of course, I am about to keep chickens and want to know if it's slutty. Seems everything an be slutty nowadays so I'd best make sure!

• Well i would say no. Far from it :)