Squat progress?

I've been consistenly going to the gym for almost a year now, and one of my focus areas was my butt (no surprise right?)
I know I don't need to lose any weight, but what are some suggestions/criticisms?
Squat progress?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, you may be a bit overly sensitive about your backside. The camera tends to add a few pounds here and there. If you want to refine a little, try a couple of sessions a week of interval aerobics, say on the stairmaster. Warm up slowly for 5 mins... take your heart rate up and down for 10, enough that at times you can't talk, then cool down for 5. Good luck!

What Guys Said 24

• You are doing everything perfectly. Continue. Just make sure you do exercises for surrounding body parts to keep everything even.

• God bless, let me love on your ass

• 1|0
  • I think you need to get your whole figure in the picture so I can give you a better assessment...

• Nice ass. Post more pics so we can better assess your progress from different angles.

• Perfect. Wow. Absolutely perfect. I bet you get lots of attention out in public. I know I would be staring.

• Wow you are beautiful nice profile pic. Try standing up straight you are sticking your butt out sexy body by the way ;-)

• peachy i'd love a squeeze and a bite

• Continue doping butt work outs, go out running, or use a treadmill. That's what I suggest

• You have an ass of a goddess...🙏😋😊
    Nice keep up the work!!!

• omg that ass is fucking perfect. i don't say this often but id lick that bum dry ;) i hope it gets worshipped like i would

• We are going to need more photos to judge 😜

• DAMN! I wouldn't change a thing!

• Don't stop, keep doing it :)

• i want to you :)

• this is less than a year? how did you look before?

• I've been to the gym before, but it wasn't as consistent as the last year. Previously I was constantly on & off.

• right, well i can't really say much about progress without a before-pic, but your ass looks gooood!

• Would bang.

• Prefect girl

• That's a fine ass you have there! Nice a work!

• Don't mess with perfection.

• I'd buy you for life.

• I need to see a before picture to see if there is any progress.

• It looks very well

• DAYUM DAYUM DAYUM! It's definitely working, you look stunning! Your boyfriend is a lucky lucky man... I envy him!

What Girls Said 3

• It's kinda hard to tell from this picture because you're leaning forward popping your T & A out but... I'd say squats for a year? Your quads and hamstrings are way under toned. To get nice round glutes you can't do this alone with squats. Squats do build the quads and hams though especially with weights. Sorry to be harsh but I'd say nice tits and ass implants.

Focus on your abs, get some cardio and ask your plastic surgeon about care for your derriere to make sure you don't pop those puppies while getting the rest into shape. best

• ass implants? people actually do that?

• Yes for some reason it is becoming a thing. I don't know I guess Kim Kardashian's ass is nothing but fat?

White people can't get a bubble ass without tone and muscle. You also can't build the side gluts through squats. Iranian women like Kim just have nice back but also cellulite. I'm a distance runner but have to take classes to build the sides of my butt for bikini season as do most triathletes at my gym. There is something off about this butt

• My god..
    god my..
    gy mod...
    mgoofd... df
    . mog
    omg...
    http://i.imgur.com/2ehpi.gif

• I don't have remarks or criticism. As far as I can see, your proportions are OK. Can't see your shoulders and upper arms, so can't judge there