I swear this is getting annoying?

Why do people come up to me saying aww your nose is so cute as a button even one girl came up to me and squeezed it :/ I mean like can you not if your going to complement me at least compliment my hair or eyes or outfit. Complementing someone's nose... well that's embarrassing

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL this made me laugh =] well just take the compliment guurl!
    i guess thats a thing with some girls idek. at least theyre saying something nice right?

• Yeah I guess but I wanna be known for the pretty girl with a voice and cute hair not my nose :/

• I'm sure ur known for all those things too!! :D

What Guys Said 4

• I like your lips and cheeks. Haha.
    The thing about commenting on your nose might be annoying but it's still a positive comment. Make it seem funny in a good way. Maybe make a similar comment about their body part in a funny tone.

• A nice nose is a rarity be happy you have it

• Maybe your nose acts like a beacon which attracts fruit flies as in complements. Consider these compliments as an asset, so, next time say a thank you :)

• U should wear a fake nose and if the squeeze it, it'll come off in their hand. That'll teach them!

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't you tell them off? People are like this in real life. They like to point out people's obvious features like they personally have an issue with. I'd say.. tell them to to commenting your nose to make you feel bad about yourself. Period.

• if someone squeezes your.. you squeeze theirs... :P

• my brother use to do that to me all the time