Guys never approach me, why is that?

Guys never approach me, why is that?

I'm not a 10, but I also think I look okay and my friends often tell me I'm pretty. However, guys never approach me or ask me out. I'm 20, 5'11", fairly thin, and I smile a lot.
Does anyone have any advice on how I can be more approachable? I'm interested in a relationship and starting to get sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno if that photo is representative of how you look on a daily basis, but I'm not even a girl (so not an expert) but I can already identify several things that could be improved.

I think you could go see a beautician. She will know what to do.
    Your eyebrows could be redefined
    Different haircut (and longer hair)
    Some make up & eyeliner wouldn't hurt

You got potential but you're not using at all.

imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/.../...zuzehx5Uk627.jpeg

What Guys Said 16

• Awwwe pretty. I wouldn't mind going out with you. I'll cook for you give you massages and... Oh sorry. Anyway... You are approachable but guys now a days are attracted to what gives them instant boners. Guys would approach a girl with yoga pants and see through shirt before a well dressed smiling cheerful spirited woman. Solution. You have to approach guys yourself.

• It's probably because you are 5'11". Generally, a rule of thumb for a lot of guys are the taller the girl is that the taller they are, they more 'picky' they are with a guy's height so the more reluctant they are to approach because of this.

Just do the approaching yourself.

• Smile. it's one of the greatest indicators since old age.
    sometimes shy guys rely on this IOI to approach you.
    Also, don't push yourself to be in an exclusive relationship so fast. Date around different guys and understand their personalities first!

• Your height will intimidate a lot of guys, so that's an inevitable struggle.

As for being approachable, who can say? We don't know your habits or interests. Smiling is great, but you're probably smiling with friends, and guys generally won't approach when you're with a group of people.

• Hey pretty lady, you come here often?

You don't get approached? Start doing the approaching. That is your best solution.

• weird... u look kinda pretty judgin by yer pic.. sure u r an 8/10 at least

• do you hang out with other all the time? Sometimes guys can get nervous to walk up and start a conversation if you're always with friends.

• Put yourself out there more, smile more, and if you see someone you like, smile at them and try to be seen.

• You should start flirting with men

• To be completely honest. If I saw you out I would assume you already had a boyfriend.

• Guys are definitely attracted to you, maybe break the ice and make the first move.

• you're looking good

• You are beautiful

• Be yourself , don't. be slutty unless your a freak like me.

• What if being slutty is being yourself? : sluts for the win ahaha

• I'd approach you if I could, your a cutie

• I just say keep giving off non verbal ques that shows that you're open and friendly then some guy will come up to you. you are attractive I'd definitely approach you. maybe become a little more out going and talk to random people

What Girls Said 3

• Aww~~~ You look cute.

Simply, the time is arrived yet. Don't be sad. If you interest in a relationship, you have to go out and search. The fastest way is try to have an account with match. com or okcupid. com. It helped me, and it has helped many. Go and try. :)

• Probably because they know you're not easy. Be patient the right man to come along.

• Juss stop thinking about it, just have a mind set. I don't need a man. I am confident and too good for these men. Walk with confidence, smile have fun with your friends and don't worry about guys when your out. Enjoy yourself. They will definitely notice you then. I think maybe right now your just too focused on it. Guys usually don't like that. So just don't think about it anymore. Also everyone has a someone. ;)