Guys, How can my beard grow In fuller?

I already have one but I want it to come in thicker.

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Age will do the job...
    You will regret thinking this when you are 30, trust me... shaving is a pain in the ass

• Grow a little, shave. Grow a little, shave. Eventually the hair should grow thicker.

• Leave it to grow a little more

• As a man with a thick, full beard, it just get's thicker each time you shave. Not by much each time, but eventually it'll grow in. Provided you have the genes for it.

• It won't come in more thickly until you are older. When I have grown a beard, it is very full but when I was 17 it was thin, It didn't grow in thick and full until I was in my mid 20's

• Let it grow man nd take care of it water it two times oh that doesn't matter jst eat healthy nd it all goes down to your hormones if you have. Good volume of facial here then dont worry give it some time thats all 🎅

• Shave it all then it will grow thickee

• it all depends on your hormones

• Be patient and let age do you work. It will grow in thicker as you get older.

• Time. There's nothing you can do but wait till you get older. You could dye your beard to make it look thicker but that's a bit silly. Also some styles can make your beard look fuller (if you don't have a lot of beard on your cheeks you could go for a Van Dyck for example).