Is it possible for me to become hot with hard work?

I consider myself like a 2/10 and this depresses me to no end I want to be like an 8 or 9 out of ten. I can't do anything about my unattractiveface except for keeping it clear I already do that At least. Soo given that I work out diet and maybe geta. Few small plastic surgeries done on my face, will I become better looking or am I just screwed for life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I wanna be perfect but I'm not ;_;

You can't change bone structure, bro. I mean you can, but you'll probably end up looking like some kind horrible Frankenstein's-monster esque creature. The best you can really do is keep physically fit, keep a decent skin tone (seriously, people underestimate this one) and be hygienic.

Also don't believe all the "confidence" crap. Girls "think" that works which is why they bring it up so fucking much, but they're leaving out the obvious factor that the dude who's confident or someone they WANT to be confident is usually gonna be someone good looking to begin with.

Though if you want my completely honest opinion, looking at your face? You're nowhere near a 2/10.

• Confidence is nice to have Im very confident in my academic habilities and many other things Im not confident with women because Im ugly. I didn't mean change my bone structure I meant fill up some minor imperfections like lines under my eyes. I work out and keep fit

What Girls Said 4

• I'd try confidence. From what I see in your profile picture, you're actually really attractive. People just might be picking up on your insecurities, and that can be a turn off.

• Wouldn't it just be simpler if you turned up the thermostat a bit?

• I think you already look really hot ;)

• yes it is.

What Guys Said 2

• You look fine, however the lip rings aren't doing you any favors and never get plastic surgery. Maybe small surgeries but anything to big WILL look weird.

• add confidence and a charismatic personality that boosts your 2/10 to a 7/10 at least