How do I look, honestly?

Me with less make-up, for people saying not to wear make-up.. Also that's my natural hair haha

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...qkAtAs1rtb7kwo2_250.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so cute looking! I feel like you look like the kind of girl you'd see in one of those romance movies where the guy falls in love with the bubbly girl who's full of life

• Aw, thank-you! That is lovely of you to say; really that's one of the nicest things someone's said about me :')

What Guys Said 19

• You look really cute. But a sincere advice, dont maintain yourself as a 13-14 year old. Grow your hair out, you dont want to attract pedophile now, do you? :D

• I honestly think that your hott.

• I would lol

• Hairstyle should be changed, especially the bangs. As for face I'd give it a 7/10 not ugly but nose length is a bit much, doll like physiques, and wide eyes. No hate just very honest and giving some criticism. Make your hair longer and that will give you a better look in my honest opinion.

• You have a cute quirky kind of look.

Take off some of the make-up and let your natural looks shine through.

• Well lipstick and eyeliner I can do without, concealer and powder I can't 'cause I hate my skin :/

• Haha, people say this.. There was this one guy I went to school with who was all about 'natural beauty' and never wearing any make-up; but the one time he saw me without make-up the first thing he said was 'you look really tired, are you okay?' lol; and obviously for me to decide not to wear any that was pretty much the best I could look 'naturally'

• I love the natural look. The less you can wear the better. Don't over do it, be subtle and under do it and you will look even prettier I think.

• pretty cute

• That hair style really doesn't suit you

• honestly, u look good. ever thought of letting ur hair grow a bit?

• Thank-you <3 . Haha people say this to me; I've had my hair long, I just don't like it. It's quite thin and straight so if I have it long it just looks flat, and straggly at the ends :/ . Also it's really annoying long haha; like seriously when I first had it cut into a bob I was like 'Yaaas, so much easier!'. Even right now it's a little bit long for me at the back but I don't think these photos really show that

• Well, like; when it's long, because it's thin, it gets tangled really easily. So if there's even a slight breeze other people's hair will be maybe slightly ruffled and mine will be completely all over the place and just feel gross :/

• hahahahha i can imagine how it would look like lol ^^

• I don't like all the makeup, but you have an innocent look to you - which is quite refreshing.

• Ah, I need the make-up haha. I hate my skin so I just literally won't let anyone see me without concealer and powder. Eyeliner and lipstick I can do without I just like them

• Cute x 3 billion.

• You look very beautiful!

• You're cute.. You have a quirky style

• You look really beautiful love the red hair and your eyes! 9.5/10

• Thank-you :') <3

• Just remember every guy is different. . Like I said you look really beautiful either way!

• Thank-you ^_^

• What's the question? Your dress and face look nice in the photos.

• Thank-you ^_^ . The question was just literally 'what do people think of what I look like' really; asked to a bunch of internet strangers who've no obligation to flatter me at all

• Do u want the real truth?

• Well don't just be mean for the sake of it, but yeah I can take it

• Aww, thank-you so much! Wow, that really made me smile; you are lovely :')

• Lol you are welcome :)

• You look good love the hair color I don't like makeup how do I look?

• I'd date you in a hart beat but I'm probably to ugly for you.

• 10 out of 10 for photo in red. 8 out of 10 for photo in blue.

• I think quite cute

What Girls Said 10

• Holy fack you're so cute
    I WOULD GIVE BIRTH TO YOU

• Thank-you!! That is a very weird compliment, but I will take it <3

• your such a cutie!! really! I'd like it if your hair was a bit longer and less hard, you need a softer look to frame your face:)

• you're pretty and much better without makeup

• Haha; there's no picture of me with no make-up though?

• You look super cute and pull of the no make up look well

• Haha, even the no-make-up look is some make-up - just only concealer + powder, not lipstick or eyeliner

• Cute in both :) but better with less makeup

• You look really pretty, and I think you look better without make up!

• In your less make up picture you're still wearing makeup?

• Yeah; just concealer and powder :)

• I don't like your hair cut. Looks too much like a bowl cut.

• Cutie patootie. Love the haircut.

• you look good!