Guys, do you prefer short or tall girls? I'm 5'10 and feeling very down about my height?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7" and I know that girls typically aren't interested in males that are shorter than them, because "males need to be taller even if they are wearing high heels so they'll feel more feminine and like a woman" or whatever the hell people tend to say. Needless to say, I think that stuff makes no sense, and I don't plan on associating with people long-term who think that way.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I'm 5'11 if not 6ft, so wouldn't really be a problem but... yeah I'd say I'm attracted to the golden ratio standard... so average or close enough in height as originally ordained. #FibbinocciSequence

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care as long as the difference from my height is not too great.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't see what the big deal is, if she is attractive and has a good personality then who cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I care about the woman I don't care about her height at all. I've dated from a little under 5' to a few inches taller than me. I'm 6'4''

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls my height (5'10").

Also, if you're 5'10" you're the same height as Taylor Swift and Mandy Moore. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Taylor swift Is 5'10, I didn't know that 😊

• ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: Many of supermodels that the guys at your school drool over are tall. Gisele Bundchen, Claudia Schiffer, Jourdan Dunn, Hilary Rhoda, and Daria Werbowy, are all 5'11". Kate Upton, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Emily DiDonato, Erin Wasson, Martha Hunt, and Lara Stone are all 5'10".

• Being 6'1", Karlie Kloss towers over people... and she's dating the founder of an investment firm - so don't worry about your height!

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Karlie-Kloss-011.jpg

• taller and yer height's awesome :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm short, so I have to prefer short girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I take 'em as they come. Tall, short, big, small, black, white, red, yellow, brown, hairy, bald, man or woman. So however you are is probably beautiful to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall women are gorgeous and so are short women. There is no standard for beauty; it comes in a vast variety of shapes, sizes and colors. You wouldn't ask which is prettier; 'me, or this daisy?' Would you?

1|0
    0|0
  • tall girls have sexy long legs

1|0
    0|0
  • Well ur height is awesome for me but I don't really care about height I am 6'1

1|0
    0|0
  • This is why there are guys over 6 foot who are good/caring/handsome/smart.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the short women. I would feel intimidated by a woman who is taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short! My girlfriend is 4'9" I'm 5'6" and I absolutely love her shortness

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn no, I LOVE tall girls!

1|0
    0|0
  • Love tall women. just as long as they are under 6'

1|0
    0|0
  • Whats fun about the same height i prefer either really shart or really tall. you are awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • My lab partner is my height (I'm 5'10) and some guy called her awkwardly tall and I don't get it because she's really cute I like some tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall women

1|0
    0|0