Guys, Do you think you're hot and attractive?

You can drop a pic to prove your point ;)

Yes I'm just horny and bored.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I should really try this same question with girls what a brilliant idea if double standards didn't exist.

0|2
    0|0
    • I totally get I'm objectifying men and I don't care either about being objectified - it's just a phenomenon of today's society

• Show All
    • I would like to show off but I consider myself mediocre looking when shirtless so it would just embarrass myself. Sorry I can't satiate at the present moment.

• I actually don't mind vein objectified either I'm just poking fun at girls on here hahaha.

What Guys Said 21

• Hot guy checking in lol

1|1
    1|0
  • hahaha i've uploaded a pic of mine recently :p

and i'm not bad i'd say LOL

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes I do think i'm fairly good looking/in pretty good shape. You can probably just look at my profile pic lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I've been called hot and attractive, even before I started bulking up at the gym.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you consider hot and attractive. Some girls say that I'm cute and generous, others say the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get told often that I am attractive. So I just believe what I've been told.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I am average. But I think that I am in a lot better shape then other men my age

0|1
    0|1
    • I'm sure you are in great shape. Although i doubt Not as good at the professional body builder in your profile pic tho, Salman Khan. Lol

• That image is me, not Solomon Khan. You have put this before in posts. Could you get off that kick. He doesn't look at all like me and he is half my age. (I will email the original picture from my avatar to you without the head cut off.) Here is Khan's image...
      http://s2.dmcdn.net/ChK6K.jpg

• Yeah i am 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless you're a chubby chaser. (that's me in the profile pic)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fucking sexy beast.

[Photo Quality to High to be Posted]

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm bad myself just look at the profile

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I have a ugly face but I love my body you can look at my profile pic

0|0
    0|0
  • No I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need to prove it, I feel attractive, confidence for the win

0|0
    0|0
  • I do pretty good for myself either way, I don't have a problem getting a girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself attractive, though girls don't tend to feel the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • ha, really? Are you a dude?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, I'm a girl! It might sound weird, but let me tell you a secret: girls get horny too!

• Ha yes, i know that. There are a lot of asshole here pretending to be girls to get guys pics :) I think I am attractive.

• Do u have a problem with foot fetishes

0|0
    0|0
  • I am around the average mark 5 or 6

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm not "hot". But i consider myself pretty attractive. Although i have a lot of work to do on my body.
    http://imgur.com/Q4w12cN

0|1
    0|0