Do my hips look narrow? *PICTURE INCLUDED*?

Hey y'all,
As of recent I've had two people tell me my hips look narrow. I've never thought so myself but thinking maybe my perception was skewed, please let me know what you think. I'm 5'6, 150-160 lbs, and my waist measures 28 inches, hips 40-42 inches depending on where I measure. Thank y'all for your help. 😊

This was the picture in which it was stated my hips looked narrow.
For fuck's sake. If I wanted to know if y'all liked my ass I would have said so. Like I stated above, it was from THIS picture people said it appeared I had narrow hips. Please consider the information I have provided y'all. Thanks again.

Most Helpful Girl

• They look narrow but according to your waist-hip ratio (which is 0.70) you have the perfect ratio.

What Guys Said 36

• Subtlety is a lost art xD

• Your hips look proportionate with your waist, but I'm pretty sure that's not the part of your body to which you were seeking attention.

• Let me ask a question about my hips but rather than post a pic of your hips you post a pic of your butt... smh... you just wanted attention not an opinion on your hips

• you didn't post a picture of your hips you posted a pic of your ass so i can't really help you here.

• They dont look narrow to me, and as you requested i won't mention your ass

• Perhaps on the narrow side but not extremely. I'd certainly not lose any more weight or it's really gonna become unhealthy (no more reserves).

• hahha normal...

• I love the fact you post a picture of you ass in underwear then get annoyed at people for commenting on your ass.

Nice ass by the way ;-)

• Thats a beautiful butt right there. You're fine.

• Your ass swallowed your shorts.

• not really. they're about average. could be the angle, but you seem to have a decent bit of hip to waist ratio. not really curvy, but not what I'd call narrow.

• Your hips aren't narrow, you just wanted to show off your ass

• You are perfect!

• Nope. Your hips look pretty good from what i can see. Your ass is kind of in the way though.

• It seems that your hips are perfectly proportioned to the rest of your body - a nice taper to the waist and flare to your hips - very nice body over all...

• It looks good as it is

• ~to the next question~

• They look a little narrow. However your legs and ass are gorgeous :)

• No I don't think they're narrow

• not at all. and may i just add (not to be creepy) you have a very nice butt.

• No, not narrow at all, you have a wonderful hourglass figure. And a gorgeous bum.

• DAT ass...

• no your perfect. you have the most beautifulest legs tho

• I'm curious, being wicked hot, what kind of men are you into? I'm just wondering because I feel like I'd get more if I had muscles and wasn't just thin.

• Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for the compliment. 😜 I am into a variety of guys, I really like taller guys (over 5'10) and I really like a guy with some muscle but not all out chiseled. It really depends on the personality and face of the guy. In my opinion a good set of broad shoulders and narrow hips are hotter to me than a shitload of muscle. Hope I helped!

• Thank you for answering. What's your height?

• just one word, hot!

• There's nothing narrow about that booty. I'm loving it.

• Everything is a OK sweetie ;-)

• it looks narrow but it is a nice ass

• i guess a bit but you're still hot

• yes true your hips looks narrow

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 8

• So narrow that I see your ass and no hips. Girls wanting attention? What? Nahhhh not on GAG..

• Why couldn't you just posted a front view pic of your hips?

• This question was not about your hips hahaha

• This question is about your hips?

• post a picture with butt out then says "For fuck's sake. If I wanted to know if y'all liked my ass I would have said so."

That's like me posting a topless picture and asking if my arms look fat in it.

And no they don't look narrow to me, not sure why people say these stupid things other people that no one in their right mind would even notice.

• Maybe you have inverted triangle body shape. They do look narrow because you don't have big hips.

• 1|0
  • It looks like you're asking for attention lol