Guys, Am I someone anyone would date?

I'm 5'7" and around 190 lbs. My friends say I'm the class clown, I'm really smart, I'm a total nerd. I love to sing, write and read. I play guitar and trombone. I love quotes. I love to just sit in nature. I'm not really too sporty, but I love soccerand volleyball. I don't know what's wrong with me.

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Well you're a girl slightly shorter than me, and I weigh a bit less, and I'd still say I'm pretty overweight. Maybe that's it.

• You're over your natural weight by about 40 lbs. Your parents should start giving you *real* food, instead of processed crap. That doesn't mean you should stop eating in general, that would just kill you.

That, and if I claimed "yes", then I'd have to dread the visit of the 4chan party van.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../4chanpartyvan.jpg

• you are obese at those numbers.

if the physical attraction isn't there, i dont continue considering anything further.

do yourself a favour and get active and lose weight, i pormise itll change your future in many ways if you get down to 130s-140s.

• and you're way too young to date or have sexual encounters. people who have sex at your age are 60 percent likely not to be in a stable relationship past 30s. you'll literally damage your psyche. keep fit and be a high level student until your 20s. that way you have a foundation to do whatever and fail and continue again

• You re thirteen and overweight most guys will say no.

• Nothing. Nothing at all. You sound like a nice, young girl. People around you will come to their senses and will realize this too. For now, continue to work on what you love, and people will come around to liking you.

• Nothing actually. But young teen boys are horny and extremely immature. But they probably like you just fine anyway. You're just not jack off material for them.

• I wouldn't, BMI is classified as overweight, really tall. And I prefer the short girly somewhat basic white girls.

• Possibly. But I'd have to see you and meet you -not just for what you look like, but there's a sort of undefinable quality that either kind of attracts or doesn't. Facts and figures mean nothing out of context

• Where did you get the idea that there was something wrong with you?

• You are too young to date sorry

• i play the trombone too. and the tuba and baritone horn. you are a perfect person

• you're 13 you don't need to worry about it.

• You are a 13 year old girl and you are my height.
    I feel short D:

• Yeah you sound like someone I would date you're just a bit too young

• Sometimes it's just a matter of time. Trust it you'll come by.

• You sound like quite a catch to me. Any guy would be lucky to have you.

• 13 years older, then maybe

• probably not sorry I'm not one of the douchy boys who thinks looks are all that matters but at some point its a bit out of hand. this might just be me because I'm a fitness freak but...

• Sounds good to me - I am sure boys your age will like you