Guys, How do guys feel about stretch marks on a girl (on butt, thighs, stomach, etc.)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not something us guys would really think a lot about because a lot of women have them, and will get them, especially if she chooses to have children, x

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• My girlfriend has quite a bit of them and that hasn't stopped me from being attracted to her sexually and other wise while the passion still rides strong (on an everyday basis) :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly certain my thoughts will be "Yes! she's naked!" not "Oh my god I think I see a blemish on her inner thigh! Kill it with Fire!". In other words, no I'm pretty sure I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like seeing to much on the stomach area but don't mind it on the butt or thighs, I know it ends happening because of children so there isn't much you can do about it except surgery and some lotions. Don't want to seem shallow, just being honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Have no effect on me whatsoever. I had them on my lower back as i grew quite tall quite late on in puberty (6ft 1). Something i used yo worry about as its not something that guys are known to get but it has diminished greatly and no longer bothers me. As will yours if you are worried but won't matter regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I drool upon seeing them lol. They're sexy... stretch marks on the butt and thighs usually means they have a large butt and thighs... just my.02

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't give a fuck...

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is skin deep, very very fragile. Stretch marks are for real and everyone gets them, so, no issues here. Perfectly normal and natural :) Don't need to have an inferiority complex about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly could care less. As long as I am attracted to her its fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I like stretch marks on thighs on a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • not important :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of a turn off for me bt hey im not perfect either so i won't complain to no one

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. We men have stretch marks too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really could not care less lol if anything they're a slight positive

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't love you for who they are, they're no good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys don't notice them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuk!!

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh I don't give a SHIT unless they're so much that they make her look like shit. What do you girls think about stretch marks? haha:)

0|0
    0|0