New cosplayer here, but I'm nervous, how do I look?

My friend made me this outfit, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for comic con. What do you think?
New cosplayer here, but I'm nervous, how do I look?

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine and you know it... =_=

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually really nervous to leave the house like that!!!

• Show All
    • ok thanks for the tips!! My big concern is overheating, but I guess lots of people dress like this and they are fine right?

• Sure! And you won't really know until you get there... but I'm willing to bet the place will be air conditioned, so hopefully that will help.

What Guys Said 16

• Are you kidding? upload.wikimedia.org/.../PfeifferCatwoman.jpg

You couldn't look better!

3|0
    0|0
  • That's awesome. Why wouldn't it be ok for CC?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really into the cosplay stuff. I go to Expos all the time. You actually look really good for a first attempt! Some people I've seen are so bad. You look nice! :')

1|0
    0|0
  • The costume looks awesome.. I have no clue what cosplay is?

1|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway's Catwoman was better, never liked the Tim Burton approach to visuals.

Otherwise yeah, great costume!

0|0
    1|0
  • NICE! Going for that Tim Burton Catwoman look and it works! It's totally appropriate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good. Just like the character. Although expect a lot of perverts

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL you can't be series. I had an action figure of you when I was 6.

Not really into the comics, but yes of course its okay. You actually look 99% like the action figure. Body/hair/face. Sorry wanna be Gokus.

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks like a bondage suit trying to be a cat suit 😊

0|0
    1|0
  • hehe looks pretty good Michelle Pfeiffer! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty close to Pfeiffer, actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that you're probably going to be one of the only normal people there lol

0|1
    1|0
  • it looks cool and real but on the other hand it looks like a fetish outfit :/

0|0
    1|0
  • It's not bad better than most cosplayers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks perrrrrrrrrfect!

1|0
    0|0
  • That is superb

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Whoa, that's off the chain. Your friend is amazing at making stuff and you look freakin' hot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah she's being doing it for 10 years now, so she better be good haha... She did my make up too... but I haven't worn it out yet... I'm nervous wearing something like that in public!!

• I think that looks pretty good

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's appropriate and you look great. Your friend did a good job on the costume too :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! She's been making costumes for over 10 years lol... I'm just nervous about wearing it out in public.. haha