Am I ugly looking in This pic? My so told me it isn't a flattering selfie... but my firends and Family like it?

My boyfriend told me i didn't look Nice in This pic, it pretty Much Hurt cause i got dressed at my best and m'y parents,, sister ad firends told me i looked beautiful but m'y boyfriend thought it looked bad and m'y other close Guy firend Thot so too...

my pic is in the avatar...

and he has celeberty crushes like Megan fox or modles who look like her... i tried to do my hair and makeup like them but im thinking it turned out horrible cause he wasn't pleased... pluse his celeb crushes make me extremly insecure...

Most Helpful Girl

• you look like a fish :D try a more natural look

• My sister did m'y makeup...

What Guys Said 8

• Are you hiding in the fruit bowl? :D guess you changed the pic :)

• Fishing for compliments.

• you asked this yesterday yet you have failed to post a picture.

http://i.imgur.com/aOEiqtg.jpg

• Kinda reminds me of that cross dresser on Rocky Horror Picture Show?

• I've never seen u smile in your pics...

• Thing is I have an odd fetish for fruit salad so your current pic makes you a 10/10.

• You did not smile and you are soooooo pale

• i told you.. you know.. you're looking beautiful / I think he (idiot) was trying to draw attention

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know what you're doing with your mouth and teeth but it's weird. I'll be honest... It looks a bit like a photo of a porn star. The mouth I think that makes me think of that. I don't like the photo at all.

• This isn't a dating question. Please classify these questions as "how do i look" in future.

• And not a flattering picture. Trailer trash vibe.

• I don't believe in sugarcoating, especially with people who fish for compliments.

• U are simply mean...

• You're pretty hot for a bowl of fruit and flowers 😉

• The way you're pouting is not very flattering and looks forced, maybe smile?