Whats your opinion on the way I look (am I pretty or average)? And do you think I should get a facial piercing? And should I dye my hair?

Whats your opinion on the way I look(am I pretty or average)? And  do you think I should get a facial piercing? And should I dye my hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're beautiful sweetheart. 😊
    I think you'd be as beautiful as you are with the facial piercieng. But I'dd advise you, if you get a nose/lip/brow piercing, buy inox ones as when my sister had her nose pierced at first used the normal kind and in a week they started oxidating wich made her nostril turn green. Hehehe~

What Guys Said 14

• Getting a facial piercing isn't permanent. In fact I have a brow piercing when I was younger and a bunch of piercings on my ears.

All in all, you can go for piercings while you're still into it and if you decide not to have it anymore, just take it out and let it heal over. :)

Fyi, after the first one, you could get addicted to it. xD

• u'd look nice wid a facial piercing

• Leave everything the way it is. I would rate you above average

• You're pretty. And no, you shouldn't dye your hair or get a facial piercing. Both things would destroy your natural beauty, especially the piercing.

• You look good and no to dyeing your hair

• Your pretty don't change a thing.

• You look fine. As for a piercing, try other places than the face.

• You look hot, don't change a thing, but you can do what ever you want its your body.

• Nah dont get a peircing... it will kill ur cuteness.. if I had to rate u I would give 8/10...

• Very pretty. Don't change a thing

• You are really pretty. Very feminine features. Please don't get piercings or dye your hair... I think you have a natural beauty.

• 1) You are very pretty for your age
    2) Facial piercing and hair colour could work.

• What you should just remain who are and i date you as you look. Please dont get face piercing. I rather you change your colour .

• You're pretty😊! Don't get a ficial piercing i think most of the time they end up looking nasty. You're pretty just the way you are no need to change anything

What Girls Said 6

• i think you look really good with dark hair!!! you could go a little lighter if you wanted, but nothing too light :)

• You're pretty =]

• ur really pretty :) if you have to get a piercing i would just do a nose stud

• You are very very pretty! I think as far as facial piercings go you would definitely rock a nose piercing or a septum piercing, even a monroe piercing if it's small! Your hair looks nice that color, I wouldn't dye it

• you're pretty hun

• So pretty. If I were you, I wouldn't die my hair, but I'd get a piercing.