Girls, 5'7 too short for you?

I'm 16 and 5'7, I might still be able to grow taller but if I don't is 5'7 an OK height for you?
Or am I doomed to walk the face alone?

No need to spare my feelings, be honest!

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I am being honest when I say 5'7" is a very good height. I know a guy, a guy I like, he is 5'4". He definitely is going to grow taller even if it is just a little bit but he told me if he could chose he would be 5'7"-5'9". I am 5'1" and wouldn't mind being with a guy my height. Anything my height or taller. That is just in the long run. Attraction IS important in a relationship to me. 5'7" is a very nice height. Especially for me. What height would you like your girlfriend or boyfriend to be? What do you think about 5'1"?

What Girls Said 19

• It's not too short!

• Feel like I say tjis all the time! height seeiously isn't going to hinder your chances with anyone and if it does then you're better off without them!

Its ok to have a preference but it isn't ok to not even give someone a chance because they didn't grow enough!

• I'm the same height as you.

• Its OK thanks for your answer, I'm not going to cry at all... OK maybe later but no matter!

• You're only 16, by the time you get to let's say 20 you'll probably be 2-3 inches taller so don't worry about it. And no 5'7 is not too short. I'm 5'4.5 😐

• I'm under 5'6 so Yep it's all good

• So would you mind or would you prefer someone taller? Be honest thanks

• It wouldn't really bother me but I do like tall guys...

• Average female height is 5'4". So you are above average. But the average female model is 5'8"-10"

• But to be honest I want someone real, not a model...

• Have confidence in yourself. I am 5'6". My fiancĂ©e is 5'2". He's got a huge personality though.

• It's fine , I'm only 5'4

• no u r not doomed, actually that height is perfect for me. I am 5'3 so 5'7/5'8 not bad and that's average.

• That's taller than me so I don't mind. I don't care about height.

• i'm fun sized for u u are literally 6' taller than me i love guys who are taller than me but for some odd reason i like a dude shorter than me

• For me, yes. But that's only because that's around my height

• I'm like 5'8 so it's a little short

• Damn it!

• But at the same time, if I really like a guy height won't stop me from making it happen lol my last boyfriend was like 5'7-5'9 and my current boyfriend is like 6'4 so it doesn't matter much if I have feelings for the guy

• i mean, i am 5'3" but it depends honestly on the girl. it'd be okay for me but i dint know for others

• You're fine. And you'll grow taller.
    5'7 is great. :D

• I'm 16 and 5' 2'', so you're totally fine for me.☺

• Nuuu! I like short guys, it's cute. :)

• im 17 and 5'7 so i guess no. i dont care about height too much

• fuck 5'8 here

• I'm 5'2... and I'm smaller than most girls here, but I would still like someone who is taller