Is 5'7" height enough?

In my honest opinion, I am a reasonably good looking guy, muscular and quite shredded, I would consider myself as an intelligent person and even though I appear to be stuck up prick by describing myself in this manner, I do not act like that in day to day life, I am just tying to be honest. However sometimes I get the feeling that my height puts me at a disadvantage. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'7" ok height for a man

What Girls Said 4

• 5'7 i perfect for me. im 5'4 so it's perfect for ME. haha!

• For me that would be a bit short since I'm 5'9" myself but I'm sure a lot of girls that are not as tall as me wouldn't have a problem dating someone that height

• Nah, that's a fine height. and yeah, the other qualities definitely put you at an advantage

• It's enough for me since I'm 5'2^^

What Guys Said 5

• 5'7" isn't short... relax

• It's an aight height man

• It isn't enough to attract a lot of women. Height in a man is as sexy as the hourglass type on women

• There will be girls who only go for guys that are giants, however the majority aren't like that, you'll be fine.

• Guy asked the exact same question yesterday... is that you? Did you know that Bruce Lee was 5' 7"? So, you are in good company!