Do guys prefer taller or shorter girls?

I'm pretty short myself (5'0) and I was just wondering if you guys have a preference?

1|0
3|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I am trying to think if I seem to have a preference one girlfriend was close to my height towered over me in heels and another was very small around 5'0".

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I likes short girls... To give you an idea I will have a little bit of issue if the girl his my height, and I will not date her if she his even remotely taller than me... SO yea you are rather at an advantage if all the others think like me...
    Which his pretty likely... short his cute :)

0|1
    1|0
  • I prefer shorter girls, so yes. c:

1|0
    0|0
  • Love em all... I do not discriminate based on height. Short is fun sized, average is well... average and tall is a challenge!

Now, weight, gender, and attitude is a completely different story...

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter girls are always better for me. If they are petite and skinny they always will have an advantage for me

0|0
    0|0
  • there's something to be said for both. I personally find that i'm more often attracted to shorter girls, but I've had a few tall crushes mixed in there!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like really liked a girl her height wouldn't be much of a factor at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'0 is a good height, I like short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. I am tall and I like tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls around the 5'2-5'8 range. So average heights I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anything under 5'5" or over 5'5" isn't average height for a woman. xD

• Well first off it depends where your from.

Secondly I said 'range'. The Median of those two figures is actually 5'5. So... Yeeeeeeaaaaahhh.

• Midget only!

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller the better

1|0
    0|1
  • I prefer taller I am 5'11"

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Somehow I like women taller than me or just as short as me, but either one's nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shorter girls myself, my girlfriend is 5'1" and i love the fact she's so tiny. It's not something i'd be picky over though, you can't exactly control your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorter. Filler here to get past the filter that complains about...

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter just as long as they are not taller than I am and fit my criteria for a girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Most of them want short girls or at least girls who are shorter than they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • This question has already been asked million times. You should make use of the search bar..

2|0
    0|0
  • shorter i think

0|1
    0|0