How fat does a girl need to be for her to be considered unattractive to you?

Any examples? Who is almost too fat but is good enough? etc .

Most Helpful Guy

• Because all people are different and carry their weight (body types, bone density, muscularity, etc) in a variety of ways I came up with a little formula, mainly for my clients, to aid in assessing their individual BMI. I can also apply this formula to illustrate to you my personal limits regarding physical attraction as it relates to a potential partner. I think its easier and more accurate than height/weight assessment alone.

I prefer women who weigh no more than 2.35lbs per inch in height

So, take a womans height in inches and multiply that by 2.35. Usually if she is below 2.35lbs/inch, I'd say that I 'could' be attracted to her. It also works the other way around as well. Divide her bodyweight by her height in inches and if she doesn't weigh more than 2.35 lbs/inch in height, I 'could' find her attractive.

These are pretty much my absolute maximums and are based on a woman who both exercises routinely and whose diet is considered to be healthy and well balanced. Of course, there are ALWAYS exceptions to this formula i. e; extreme athletes such as bodybuilders and powerlifters.

Oh and, I am not a medical professional and make no such claims. The advice given here is purely recreational and is not intended to treat or cure any diseases or conditions.

What Guys Said 10

• Actually, this question is a tough one, in my opinion. I think that when someone is big to a point she is "hidden" under the fat, it is too much. When you start to lose your curves to become a bulk it is troublesome for my eyes.

On the other hand, sexy curves even chubby are very attractive.

• It honestly depends on where the fat is stored on their body, but if you look twice as wide as I am: no thanks.

• If she has the stomach that covers her pants, I would consider that unattractive.
    But a maintained fat isn't unattractive. Really the opinions on this post doesn't speak out for all men. I would consider a nice fat german woman very attractive.

But the word "fat" isn't attractive... Doesn't sound too flashy. Try using cuter words like curvy woman rather than a fat woman. Fat is mass and such mass doesn't necessarily deem a woman unattractive.

• If she's outside the normal range for BMI, that's a good rule of thumb.

(yes, I know, very athletic might be outside it too, etc etc)

• Anything above normal is unattractive. It is unhealthy way before then. Try to keep your BMI at 25 max

• If her belly goes over her belt or pants. Also if I can see her arms jiggle from moving.

• First off... ALL women are beautiful. My personal opinion is if she weighs more than me then I can't grab her and spin her around. I am 6'3", 200 pounds.

• Bmi not exceed 23kg per meter square

• 140 lb or above depending on her height. if she has flabs then its a no go

• Don't start from a negative - Say lots of men like curvier girls

What Girls Said 2

• i personally believe if you're comfortable in your skin then you're fine, you will know when its too much. if you're so self conscious that you wouldn't go to the beach in a bathing suit with someone you liked of the opposite sex when invited then for your sake you need to change that
    its all about how you feel and what you're comfortable with

• they are all attractive.