My Face? How Do You a Feel About It? Lol😹? Please Don't Be Mean. Very Insecure 😿?

Look At My Profile Pic For The Mysterious Right Eye👀

Most Helpful Girl

• Why insecure? You are very beautiful, and I mean it. Beautiful eyes, beautiful, natural full lips, healthy, long hair... You look great. Just an advice, use another shade of lipstick, this color doesn't suits you.<3

What Guys Said 12

• 2nd pic's better in my opinion... also try avoidin lipstick better ;)

• Your face looks nice. But it would be better if you didn't hide your 2nd eye with your hair :)

• I like the first pic very cute :D

• You're fine, but the bright pink lipstick doesn't suit you.

• You look fine

• Lovely lips :)

• Try to smile ^^

• It's Hard. I'm A Natural Pessimist And It Takes A Lot To Get Me To Smile.

• Oh... thats a shame. a smile would do wonders ^^

• I think your pretty in no way ugly you should look in the mirror your not ugly at all

• lips bigger then eyes.

• Gorgeous - the only thing I would change would be to have you smile :)

• I like your pics - Very cute face for 16

• Your right eye broken or what haha

What Girls Said 11

• I think you're pretty! However I don't think that shade of lipstick suits you too well.

• Girl! Insecure? You have nothing to be insecure about! Oh my goodness you have so many beautiful features I want to honestly cry because you can't see it! I hope that you realise how gorgeous you are one day, and paired up with the amazing personality that you probably have, you're to die for

If you honestly feel insecure, try going to a makeup stand in a department store or something and paying to get your makeup done, they'll teach you how to use makeup as a way to enhance your features and it'll definitely give you a confidence boost, that's what I did and it really helped

• You're beautiful honestly and I love your lipstick! I don't understand why people don't like your lipstick, it's different and unique on you and it's not too much.

• Thank You.😺 I Was Trying To Be Different Thank You For Getting Me!

• It's an awesome style, it's perfect, you're unique but not trying too hard. I think it's great lol

• Try to smile more and move the bangs you have covering your other eye. That way people can see both of your eyes. :)

• Your pretty 😍💕 keep it up lol

• You're pretty!!!

• Oooommmg you are stunning! You look like you are fun to hang around with, confident and a little mean.. But in a good way

• If you had a pic without that bang I would give a better opinion but I think you're very pretty!

• You have really nice lips, eyes and your eyebrows are on point, there is no need for insecurities!

• you're literally gorg

• Why do you hide your right eye? Stop wearing that pink lipstick, it doesn't look any good on you.