Girls, Do girls care about acne?

I have scene on my forehead but its not a lot. It's just a little. There's some in the side but once again not a lot. Do girls care?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal at all

What Girls Said 17

• As long as you're aware of it, personally, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want to kiss it, so if you could designate a place on your face that doesn't have acne I thonk we're good, but you better have a fucking hilarious sense of humor XD

• Nope it's not a big deal:)

• I care! Hate it! Especially in pics as it make it look 10 times worse. 😒 suppose it depends who you are. At the moment tho it's not so bad so It doesn't bother me. I think what I most feel insecure about is acne on my back. I have scars there as well and don't like wearing clothes that show it.

• Nope. I had bad acne and still have some acne. I actually think guys with acne are kind of cute

• Nah, it fades away with time, so no biggie

• Not a big deal as long as your not oozing with blood and puss

• don't care no

• No big deal.

• No. I don't I've liked a guy who had it so bad it left scars.

• Yes. As guys do. Nobody wants an oily face to kiss

• You can have acne and have chronically dry skin. Your skin type doesn't determine whether you have acne or not

• Acne is not attractive but if its a couple of pimples then I don't see a big deal

• i don't care if a guy has acne, everyone gets them.

• Well, a guy I had a HUGE crush on a boy that had some facial acne in year 9 so no.

• It's fine :) Everyone gets some once in a while. I don't care at all :)

• I care a lot

• you are all in the clear with me!

• i personally do.