Girls, How much does my appearance matter when I'm flirting or friendly talking to girls?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to say that a great personality and technique will ALWAYS win the girl, but that's just not the case. The woman you're approaching will need to find you attractive in some way - but that doesn't mean if you aren't a perfect 10 you shouldn't approach a woman. More than anything you need to have a good mentality: accept that rejection is more common than being received well, and learn from every experience.

So yes it does matter, but it isn't a deal breaker necessarily.

• Cool! What do you mean by technique? That sounds like I'm supposed to have certain skills or something.

• Well, in my case I already kinda became friends with her... so will appearance matter as much now?

• As much as appearance matters for guys, it matters for girls - at least to SOME extent.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends. I will date an ugly guy but I won't date a guy that's not my type so as long as you are my type, intelligent, a decent person and conservative - I'd go for you.

• It would be a factor in how she responds... esp when you first meet her

• Some girls might say personality is the only thing that matters, but when you first approach girls to flirt, looks are pretty important

• It matters a lot

Most of men are doomed

• it depens what you are talking about... If a not so attractive guy started flirting with me it would be important in terms of me being attracted to him. But if an unattractive guy asked me about school or where a certain place was it wouldn't matter what he looked like

• You have to look friendly and like you actually want to talk to her. Also give her your attention. Nothing more irritating than someone who comes up to me but then doesn't listen or looks around at others or plays with their phone. I think... Why'd you bother in the first place.