Girls, how do you think I look?

I've thought about asking one of these questions for a while and haven't done it. I'm just too curious so I may as well.
You don't have to give an exact number, just your thoughts.

Girls, how do you think I look?

As you can probably tell, I have some issues with acne but it has been getting better.

Bumped for more answers. I only want to ask this once. lol

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look like an average guy your definitely not bad looking but you are good looking I don't think ur acne is a deal breaker a lot of people get acne as long as you are getting it under control.. Overall you seem like a friendly cute guy

• Oh and I like ur eye color (:

• Thanks. :)
      I've actually heard that about my eyes before from a girl I know. I was suprised. Thanks again!

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty eyes and longer hair with a fade could elongate you face, though you look pretty good!

• Thanks. :)

• yeah pretty colour, and they're bright too

• Thanks. I was curious as I never thought about that. :)

• You're not my cup of tea but I can see why other girls think you're kinda cute. Maybe use some proactiv

• Thanks for your opinion. :)

Wrt what you said above, I'm just talking to her.

• you aren't but im looking out for my race. There are enough white men with Asian women already just so some ole girls comes and takes the rest away!

• I told the truth. I should get MHO

• Eyes PERFECT. Acne is just being a bitch but it will get better if you cleanse your face with a mild soap every morning and night. Your chin looks a bit dry; moisturize more often. I have a bit of acne, too, so don't take this as criticism.

• I'll try that. Thanks. :)
      I don't mind constructive criticism so don't worry. I actually do use this moisturiser after I use a cleanser and it is helping.

What is it about my eyes? Lol
      Thanks. :)

• Nice! Acne can't take that from me lol

Thanks very much. :)

• No problem =)

• You're kinda cute. Your acne is not too bad.

• Thanks.
      memecrunch.com/.../image.png?w=400&c=1

Based purely on appearance (I know that's tough though), would you date me or be open to the idea of dating me?

• Message away! ;)

• @asker like hello! she isn't even pretty

• Cute, but smile more and you'd be cuter 😊

• Thanks so much. My two front teeth are a little too far forward and there's a gap. Other people say it isn't that noticeable but I'm insecure about it and I don't like smiling in pictures.