• 3 ok
    10% (3)5% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • 2 meh
    17% (5)16% (3)16% (8)Vote
  • 1 nope
    4% (1)15% (3)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also I've been getting pimples pretty bad lately any tips on how to get rid of them

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like you could play football x) you aren't bad looking at all but smiling would make you look cuter!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You look average.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try drinking more water to flush out toxins in skin. My dad introduced me to apple cider vinegar in high school. You take a few swigs or mix it in water and it helps flush your body. I have had perfect skin since I started doing this and when I notice my skin acting up I do it for a few days straight and everything goes back to normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you changed up your hair like this... It would definitely go up a lot. and maybe if you smiled. Smiling is also considered attractive to a lot of people.

www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? A "meh" option? Lol I think you look pretty good. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • you look good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• r u sure u r only 15?

0|1
    0|0
    • XD yes I'm sure although they almost let me into a club before lol

• sorry bro but u look like 20-21

• I know one time I was at a restaurant and I ordered a Dr pepper and they gave me the actual drink instead of soda it's awesome

• You look well - I don't rate anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look very bad ass. I could easily whoop you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really I'm 6"6 225 pounds and have 4 years of boxing so bring it bud XD

• Show All
    • Hey, you the one asking strangers if you look good... I have no opinion on that, but I thought it might be nice to know an old man could whoop ya, pretty boy ;)

• hahaha dude ur awesome.

• I'm sorry but I think you look a little feminine or something if you can change that you are fine

0|0
    1|0
  • You reminded me one of my school buddies bro... 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure why a 38 year old is talking shit to a 15 year old. Anyways girls like guys who look older. You bring really tall is a huge plus to them.

0|1
    0|0