Guys: Is it unattractive if a girl's thighs touch or if she doesn't have a flat stomach?

All the guys I know say that it is unattractive and I wanted more opinions on this. When I say not a flat stomach I mean where it has a roll when that person sits down or something like that. I've heard that when a girl's thighs touch, it reminds guys of her being overweight or unhealthy, or something like that. Thoughts?

1|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• The closest the guys I know have ever come to saying this is:

"I don't like it when she's fat."
    "More cushin for the pushin."
    "They can be too skinny."
    "I like proportional girls. If she's 5" and 105, it's cool. If a girl's 6" and 105 lbs, she looks scary, like something out of an M. Night Shyamalan movie."
    "It's all about the figure. I like it when nothing looks too big or too small in comparison w/the rest."

Generally, they're not that specific/picky. I wouldn't worry about it. Never have I heard a guy mention the word "thigh gap."

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• A lot of people have that and thigh gap is probably genetic than fat based - Maybe some toning work on stomach

0|1
    1|0
  • Someone was feeding you bullshit. Absolutely false! You can stop worrying now. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Not to me it isn't; just be comfortable with yourself and if you want to make some changes and be more fitter, the better.

1|0
    0|0
  • huh... actually a ll chubby is sexy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a flat stomach but a little roll is normal while sitting as for thighs I like a little gap but other guys won't care

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends on the degree. Just ask yourself, do I look healthy? If your answer is yes, then you look attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • What you're describing is completely normal. You've been told unrealistic bullshit.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's not unattractive to me I think it's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is unattractive.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, I don't think guys notice if a girl's thighs touches or not. Anyway, most guys do like bigger thighs anyway, because thighs that don't touch equal a flatter butt. Some guys like skinny thighs and little butts, too. And a totally flat tummy isn't necessary. As long as you don't have rolls while standing up, you're totally fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every guy is going to like something different. some may like the skinny look and some won't. i've had lots of people tell me to gain weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys really don't notice these little things. I've only heard of very few guys being particular about all this. As long as a girl looks proportional and fit overall, they're more than happy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to think guys are generally better than that...

1|1
    0|0
  • This body type is preferable to me

0|0
    0|0
  • That's my current state too.. :/ but the opinions of the guys here shouldn't matter. It's the person that you will meet that will matter and appreciate you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys will hate it, some will love it, some won't care.

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls have "Thigh gaps" when they wider hips, so you can be thin and not have a thigh gap because you have narrow hips. And when you sit down its normal for your stomach to have a "roll". If a guy thinks your unnattractrive for your thighs touching , he's not worth your time, because he's a jerk

0|1
    0|0
  • I think any girl no matter what size can be attractive to somebody

0|1
    0|0
  • its not unattractive.

0|0
    0|0