How do I look (body)?

How do I look?
need more exercise?
just curious:)
How do I look (body)?

• Looks ok
  • chubby
  • Fat
  • Super fat

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty you're not too bad. You could get in better shape, but you're not fat per-se. More chubby.
    I think you could use some improvement but if you don't it wouldn't be a big deal. We could all improve something about ourselves through exercise and diet. :)

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 23

• You look good, but if you do want to lose weight and be more fit, then I'd say lose anywhere from 10-15 lbs

• A bit plump but nothing 3-4 months of strict dieting and exercise regime can't fix I'll say.

• You look ok - I would do a bit of fitness and light toning work.

• You look OK. But if you want dome tips for toning up area's I'd be glad to help.

Honestly if you did only a few exercises you could be really cute... you already got the curves ;)

• You need to change your diet and work out. You're not even 25 yet, and you're growing a mini beer gut and getting cellulite on your butt. It's a shame because your frame has great potential, but as it is, you are below average.

• You COULD lose a few pounds, but you're better off than I am so good job.

• cute tummy and very cute thighs

• Your body looks just fine to me.

I would say perfection to me. I love how you look.

• you are perfect in my view

• Your just the way I like a girl. I'd fuck you if you wanted. Thanks for sharing!

• your body is so beautiful. if you message me ill give you lots of opinions ;)

• You look really nice

• Yea you need to exercise a bit more. If you loose what's left of your belly it will give your body more shape

• Not bad, but I would certainly try burning off excess fat through diet & exercise and start lifting weights to tone up your butt.

• I think you should shoot for a flatter stomach, and tone your butt.

• Don't listen to these guys. I would tear those panties right off of you. You're hot.

• I think you could use a little bit more but don't have to do it extreme.

• your not bad, but loosing a bit less would be best.

• your body look a little bit chubby but you still great hot body

• You look fine not fat just maybe a little bit of toning

• Chubby but nothing gym can't fix

• depends, how much do you weight and your height? but you look ok to me.

• You do look good, find a physical hobby and you'll get in better shape

What Girls Said 14

• How the hell is this chubby or anything past it? She's skinny just because bshe doesn't have abs or a flat stomach doesn't make her chubby... She's far from it.

• You're not fat, but you don't have much waist definition. Losing weight might help with that or it might not. No way to know so it's up to you

• Maybe try some yoga or (my personal favorite) belly dancing to tone your muscles. Your boobs would look much bigger, too.

• Not fat at all. You just need to tone your flabbies. You got a normal body.

• normalish maybe a bit soft

• You look okay, you have quite wide hips, but don't worry I have a similar build and shape as you, exactly like you, but I'm a bit more slim in the stomach, but you look fine!

• You look okay, not bad but I'd suggest you to work out more to tone up your shape.

• A little cardio and squats wouldn't hurt.

• You look fine.. but tone up just a little.

• Your belly and arms are fat, and your legs lack definition.

• you look good, if anything do some abs and squats
    go running

• You need to lose the fat. And do some squats. Most of your weight is in your gut.

• You look great. I have a similar body type as you and we should stay strong and motivate each other.

• you look good.