• Fat
    4% (2)11% (7)8% (9)Vote
  • Super fat
    2% (1)0% (0)1% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|24

Most Helpful Guy

• In all honesty you're not too bad. You could get in better shape, but you're not fat per-se. More chubby.
    I think you could use some improvement but if you don't it wouldn't be a big deal. We could all improve something about ourselves through exercise and diet. :)

3|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 23

• You look good, but if you do want to lose weight and be more fit, then I'd say lose anywhere from 10-15 lbs

2|0
    0|0
  • A bit plump but nothing 3-4 months of strict dieting and exercise regime can't fix I'll say.

1|2
    3|0
  • You look ok - I would do a bit of fitness and light toning work.

1|2
    1|0
  • You look OK. But if you want dome tips for toning up area's I'd be glad to help.

Honestly if you did only a few exercises you could be really cute... you already got the curves ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to change your diet and work out. You're not even 25 yet, and you're growing a mini beer gut and getting cellulite on your butt. It's a shame because your frame has great potential, but as it is, you are below average.

4|0
    4|0
  • You COULD lose a few pounds, but you're better off than I am so good job.

1|0
    1|0
  • cute tummy and very cute thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks just fine to me.

I would say perfection to me. I love how you look.

1|0
    0|0
  • you are perfect in my view

1|0
    0|0
  • Your just the way I like a girl. I'd fuck you if you wanted. Thanks for sharing!

1|0
    0|0
  • your body is so beautiful. if you message me ill give you lots of opinions ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look really nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea you need to exercise a bit more. If you loose what's left of your belly it will give your body more shape

1|0
    1|0
  • Not bad, but I would certainly try burning off excess fat through diet & exercise and start lifting weights to tone up your butt.

1|0
    3|0
  • I think you should shoot for a flatter stomach, and tone your butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't listen to these guys. I would tear those panties right off of you. You're hot.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think you could use a little bit more but don't have to do it extreme.

0|0
    0|0
  • your not bad, but loosing a bit less would be best.

0|0
    0|0
  • your body look a little bit chubby but you still great hot body

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine not fat just maybe a little bit of toning

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby but nothing gym can't fix

0|0
    1|0
  • depends, how much do you weight and your height? but you look ok to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You do look good, find a physical hobby and you'll get in better shape

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• How the hell is this chubby or anything past it? She's skinny just because bshe doesn't have abs or a flat stomach doesn't make her chubby... She's far from it.

1|0
    1|0
  • You're not fat, but you don't have much waist definition. Losing weight might help with that or it might not. No way to know so it's up to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try some yoga or (my personal favorite) belly dancing to tone your muscles. Your boobs would look much bigger, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not fat at all. You just need to tone your flabbies. You got a normal body.

1|0
    0|0
  • normalish maybe a bit soft

1|0
    0|0
  • You look okay, you have quite wide hips, but don't worry I have a similar build and shape as you, exactly like you, but I'm a bit more slim in the stomach, but you look fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • You look okay, not bad but I'd suggest you to work out more to tone up your shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • A little cardio and squats wouldn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine.. but tone up just a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your belly and arms are fat, and your legs lack definition.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good, if anything do some abs and squats
    go running

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to lose the fat. And do some squats. Most of your weight is in your gut.

0|0
    2|0
  • You look great. I have a similar body type as you and we should stay strong and motivate each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look good.

1|0
    0|0