Guys, would you go for me?

I'm a 5'2 middle eastern girl. Not too big body wise. Some curves. Not the prettiest girl out there but my eyes and eyebrows are pretty nice. I've been told I'm very quirky and a little sarcastic. Semi humourous in my own opinion. I loooove food and music. I play a few sports and can play music as well. If I like you then I would be committed and 100% loyal. I am a little stubborn and I like some things to go my way or I will not be satisfied.

Not a lot of info but what's your opinion? Would you go for someone like that?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Middle eastern? Depends on their religion, and their parents' religion.
    And then whether I actually find her physically attractive and whether I find her behavior appealing.

What Guys Said 19

• Sounds good to me

• I like Middle Eastern girls and I like girls who like food, For me it's a question of how mentally mature you are but the rest of what you said sounds great.

• I'd have to meet you, but from everything you said I would be interested. I love music and food and loyal people.

• We don't speak for every guy in the world. So who says who would or wouldn't shouldn't mean that no guy or some guys would go for you.

The internet is the worst place to ask someone out though. You could get in touch with a predator.

• if religion is not a problem or getting a natural tan while playing sports. Girl where have you been all my life.

• Depends on what you'r stubborn with, and what's "your way" on those things (it should happen to be my way too in order for me to like you). I don't tolerate sarcasm.

So the answer is: probably not.

• You sound someone with an ambition - just the girl I would prefer - age, ethnicity, body type or shape don't matter at all.

• Sounds good to me! Though I am too old for you. Would still love to see a pic, though.

• Yes I would you sound really nice

• I would but I"m comfortable with middle eastern people, I like that ur kinda short too since I'm 6ft, things will not always go your way, if you think u are a princess you are in for a surprise :p

• You sound nice

• Would have to see a picture... sorry

• id honestly have to see and meet you but you definitely sound nice :0

• need a picture to judge!

• I know who you are habibti

• Sure, I would go for someone like that

• i would love to be your friend. even wanting to take you out on dates

• yes i will go for someone like this.

• Yes, you sound awesome