Why do ALL cute girls become ugly?

and average looking to ugly girls become attractive as they get older?

Updates:
where is the generalizer girl that tallies generalization questions?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I like you - trying to get all this hate from others!
    but dw, I'm proof you're wrong

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Not true. I started out ugly, and I've remained ugly.

2|0
    0|0
  • haha ummm what? I think some people peak at different points in their life but age has nothing to do with it. It's all about their confidence and how much effort they put into wanting to look a certain way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where did you hear this from?

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm cute and i'm not getting ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some people just happen to look better when they get older while some look good when they were younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • That literally makes no fucking sense at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • we dont lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol really?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think that's just your borderline pedophilia speaking mang.

2|0
    0|0
  • not universally true, but some girls get complacent and believe that because they started life good looking, they don't need to do anything to maintain it... while ugly girls are like underdogs sometimes, and they'll actually put as much work into their look as possible, so by the time they hit mid 20's, they look way better than one could have imagined

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know where you get that from.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't say for sure that is the case maybe your personal preference is that young woman look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all are like that, but then again, some guy out there probably sees those same girls and thought they were ugly and now are beautiful... assuming they were always in good shape.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I mean they you know thought those ugly girls are even uglier or the pretty girls are just as pretty if not more so.

I saw one girl on facebook I knew 16 years ago and was like GAGAGAGAGAG! :D She was pretty then but drop dead gorgeous now. To bad she lives so far away... sigh.

• Completely false.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wooh bro you got it wrong all women age like a fine wine. Exuse my metaphores, you into the store pick your favorite type of wine. sure you tried some others, but your favorite is that type right there. Nothing is wrong with the others its just your favorite. Do you get what im trying to say... All women are beautiful in there own way. some you may think look ugly there just not your type. while other men are gawking over that same girl you think got ugly. same goes visa versa

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I've seen pretty girls stay pretty, pretty girls get fat, ugly girls get hot and ugly girls stay ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • All genetics bro.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahah right off the bat huh? XD

0|0
    0|0
  • to prove being "a nice guy" and fucking an ugly chick pays off

0|0
    0|0