Small breast insecurity?

I've been very insecure about my small breasts most of my life. I'm 24 and barely a 34 A but I stuff my bra ever since I remember to make them look at least a b size. Even my family made me feel less of a woman for not having big boobs. I'm skinny and very tall 5'9ish and that's why I feel disproportionate and though I wish I could like my small breasts I can't seem to feel good about them, every time I try to can't seem to come to terms with them, I can't even feel comfortable having sex. I don't know what to do guys actually no guy have seen me naked :( they think I have bigger boobs which I don't. I like all other parts of my body except my boobs. Do you guys think is at least somewhat sexy very small breasts?

Most Helpful Girl

• You got boobs for sure. My friend is taller than me. She is completely flat.

• I seriuosly mean completely flat. She doesn't even have to wear a bra when she goes out. I was shocked. She's 27.

• Thanks for mho!

• Ha you're welcome :) and thank you. I do feel better now, got to be cool with what I have

What Guys Said 15

• QUESTION!
    Would you really want someone to like you solely because of your breasts?

• You're right, no I wouldn't actually. I don't care about looks very much when it comes to opposite sex so why should I worry that much about breast size right?

• well now that's not fair lol
      People say "they couldn't care less about looks" but that means they do care at least a bit. Just saying the silver lining to all this is , well at least you've ruled out the non-keepers eh?

• Haha yup I mean looks can attract your attention at first that's why I thought bigger boobs is something almost needed Tbh for me is way more important the inside and personality than how a guy's body looks but yes I get what you're saying

• I have dated a few flat chested women, I guess it never mattered to me. I do know the women I dated were very loving which made up for any short coming they may have felt or had.

Get over it. Think of all the other things that you are blessed with. You know the law of attraction that you are putting out means that you will forever be single and have a problem with it. The more you dwell on lack of, the more lack will come into your life. Change your thinking.

• You're right , and thanks for sharing your experience with me. I'm pretty sure I'll come to terms with them. I know I feel like I've attracted jerks and good guys get turned off by the insecurities so I better change my thinking and how I portray myself

• I once dated a girl with very small, almost non-existent breasts.
    She was super cute, vivacious, and self confident.

When we started messing around, I paid special attention to her breasts and nipples, and she went wild.
    Not because she was crazy about breast play, per se, but in her own words:
    "Guys never play with my breasts, I thought it was because they were so small that they were a turn off!"

It was such a turn on to be the first guy to pay attention to her in this way.
    It was a turn on to see her feel more at ease. She was so strong and confident in so many ways, but she hid her insecurity about her chest.

She had the same amount of nerve endings in her petite bosom as girls with more volume.

In the end, she stopped worrying about it, and came to love her newfound self respect for her ENTIRE body.

• There is no reason at all for you to be stuffing your bra and pretending to have something you simply don't have. I guarantee if you just wear a sexy bra that fits, your self esteem and image of yourself will improve as you know all the attention you'll get will be genuine.

No fears over whether or not he'll like you body at all. You'll just know he'll want every inch of your body because that's what you're showing each day, not something else. There are genuinely so many guys who love little tits and would want you more than you can imagine.

No one can tell me this girl doesn't look extremely hot and attractive for example, hope you agree too?

x.imagefapusercontent.com/.../6_2.jpg

x.imagefapusercontent.com/.../011_123_1044lo.jpg

http://ep6.xhcdn.com/000/068/766/840_1000.jpg

• I love this ! Thanks so much for your response I am trying as hard as I can to accept them and like my small breasts for what they are. Don't want to pretend Something I'm not. I'm glad there's guys out there who find attractive this trait and hope that other girls get encouraged and feel comfortable with whatever breast size they have. Thanks again you made my day ! and yes those girls are pretty sexy :)

• No problem hope it helped.

I mean every piece of it and always think it's such a shame when girls with the best body type are so shy about it!

Have a great day and no more stuffing that bra! 😀

• Personally I don't really mind if a girls breasts are humongous or small as long as the girl has a good personality and I'm set

• Own those tattas that's not that small :)

• 1|0
    • Thanks for the reading sharing yeah I just hope us girls get to accept our boobs for how they look and are. Are they too big? Small? Saggy? Need to stop ! Just stop I know sometimes is hard to deal with this

• Boob size doesn't mean much to a guy that likes you he will appreciate your boobs too very much so.

• is it sexy? no its not nasty or something its just meh dont really care.

• I like small boobs. I think they're really sexy. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

• Thanks ! it's great to know guys like you do exist 😁😁 I really thought guys who liked small boobs were nonexistent or only a few and those who liked them already had gfs

• Dont worry about it. You have what you have.

• I love small boobs ;-)

• Haha good to know :) need to meet more guys like you

• Haha well you can message me and let me know who you are lol ;-)

• Stop stuffing. They are the perfect size for your body

• I Love Small Boobs, Even Dated A Woman Who Was Flat Chested, Huge Turn On For Me!
    I Would Rather A Woman Have Very Small Boobs Than Big Fake Boobs!
    Don't Get Me Wrong I Love Big Boobs Too, But I Never Judged A Woman Who Has Small Boobs, I Accept Her For Who She Is!
    Stop Stuffing Your Bra, I Assure You Your Boobs Are Sexy, A Huge Turn On For The Right Man!
    Love And Accept Your Boobs!

• load of shit

• My girlfriend who had cancer has about an B cup and they are perky, absolutely love them it adds to her cute 4'9" cuteness!

• Thanks so much for your response. I will work on that and stop the stuffing bc is stupid. I should know there's men out there who like em small too, besides not to brag but I have nice legs/ass :)

• It's not to bad, you could just wear a push up bra, small chested girls that are slim have a nice butt and nice pussy to enter so we won't even be thinking or notice that during sex anyway

• Thanks for the recommendation although I want to go easy on the padding just want to accept what I have. I know padding can be deceiving for guys too

What Girls Said 7

• It's finee. But honestly, don't stuff... It'd be so much more embarrassing if it fell apart or something.
    And I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't mind at all

• I know ! No more stuffing is not cool and is not who I am you're right it's fine :) thanks !

• good:) and no prob

• There are plenty of guys who like flat chests especially the older guys (from what I've seen on GaG). There's someone for everyone you just have to know where to look I guess.

• I have average-ish boobs (C) and i wishhhh they were smaller! I just finished watching ANTM cycle 21 and honestly EVERY single one of those stunning, sexy women have absolutely no boobs at all. Don't let this make you feel less attractive.

• Thank you :) yeah for some reason I thought having bigger boobs will make me happier but oh well can't keep on thinking like that should see the positive side

• I'm not a guy obviously but you're fine really don't worry, a lot of beautiful models don't have huge boobs either, both are equally as pretty. I wouldn't stuff anymore though, its going to be embarrassing if you're in a situation with a guy and he finds out and was expecting something else. You'll find a guy that will think you're fine the way you are.

• Thank you ! I really appreciate your response :)

• You're boobs are just fine! Don't worry about what people think about your them. If you can learn to be comfortable with your breast size, you will come to realize that others don't care as much about breast size as you might think.

• That's true ! I should not focus on that, no more body shaming

• Trust me its best... In the future ur boobs won't sag!!!

• Haha thanks, good point :)

• Guys don't care about breast size