People think i'm fake?

And it's starting to get to me. I know i shouldn't let this ge me down but it kind of does. I feel people judge me before getting to know me. Girls seem to hate me and guys dont want to get to know me. Sometimes it really pisses me off but i try to stay postive and still be nice to these people because i believe a kind heart is the most important thing. I have naturally blonde hair, but i have lightened it, i use fake tan (but only once every one or two months- i'm not orange) and i wear some makeup-but not a lot (i'd say less than average). I believe that i'm a really nice, intelligent, witty and funny person, and i feel like there's a lot about me thats interesting and deep and spiritual, but no one see's that side of me. A lot of people bully me about being "fake". Is it because of the way i look? Should i change my appearance (dye my hair brown or something?)
Thank you anyone who answers, hope you all have a great day x

My profile pic was taken after i fake tanned so thats about as dark as it gets, haha :)
For all the people who are upset that i didn't post a picture of myself- im really sorry but i didn't feel comfortable with posting a photo of myself, so i found a girl who looks similar to me, and her skin colour is the colour of mine after i fake tan. I just didn't want a rael photo of myself on here :) The reason for this question was NOT about anyone looking at me photo and judging my appearance, it was about me wondering whether you consider someone fake based on appearance not personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• "My profile pic was taken after i fake tanned so thats about as dark as it gets, haha"
    Of course people are gonna think you're fake when you try to be someone else.
    www.google.com/search
    I'm tired of these people with fake profiles man, it's annoying,

What Guys Said 17

• No, do not change for others. Be how ever you want to be, and wear it proudly. Just be your genuine self. You sound really cool actually, especially the deep, caring/kind, and spiritual aspects, which show you realize there is more to life than a nice tan, cute hair style, or shoes. Other people just tend to hate on those they are threatened by. Clearly, you are very beautiful, so they are threatened and feel inferior. Thus, they lash out. But that is their problem. Do not allow them to project their self esteem or other issues onto you, ok? Stay heart centered. Namaste! :)

• Thanks so much :) I really like to think of myself in that light so it's lovely to hear someone else think they are good qualities :)

• I sent you a PM :)

• dude this profile is fake

• Yea cuz you're TOTALLY Alena Shishkova, right? Psshh get outta here bruh.

• Yeah, I do consider people looking fake if they wear fake lashes, wear too much makeup (essentially buttloads of mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and maybe even eyeshadow); and if they have a fake tan. And if they have the weird "arc" in terms of eyebrows
    People say don't judge others based on their appearance, but these elements are all a result of one's own conscious choices. You can approximate that this is a person you are just not interested in.

• Who the hell really cares if people think you're fake? You don't have to prove anything to anyone, specially not here in GAG. Having said that, you never really know; you can be a jail bait or catfish for all we care, but I usually do give people the benefit of the doubt until I'm proven otherwise, so I'll just see you around.

• If you don't want to be fake then dye your hair your natural hair color and don't wear any make up of any kind. As for not talking to you at all, it could be anything. Looking "fake" as you say just doesn't seem like the kind of reason why people would hate or ignore you.

• They dont ignore me, they just pay attention to me for reasons i dont want them too.

• dude this profile is fake

• @skinnnyalltheway lol! I guess you can never really tell. I like to give the benefit of a doubt.

• Do whatever you like, you like brown hair then dye it, you like blonde then keep it, other people's opinions on how you look don't really matter, your opinion is the only one that matters, if you are gonna pay attention to everything that people say then you will never do something that you like. Just be yourself seriously.

• You look like one of the popular girls that only care about their looks you should try a different style because to behonest before I read the description I thought exactly what I said in the beginning and the way people work we are always going to be judged because of that... you should be more friendly with everyone and smile a lot it helped me from looking like a douchebag or asshole maybe it will help you with your problem

• Why try a different style just so people don't accuse her of being fake?

• People are judgmental thats how humans are she wants that to stop it's ironic because The only way to stop people from calling you fake is to change into someone you're not

• Mm thats really true.

• Just be yourself, if those things make you happy, keep it up.
    Don't change any aspect of yourself to please anyone, be who you are meant to be

• Alter your appearance less. You'll still look great. Just try it.

• I don't know you personally so I can't say whether you are or not, but I always try to see the best in folks so I'll take your word for it.

• As long as you knwo you're real thats all that matters. F what people think.

• Appearance wise, I think the only thing that would persuade me to calling you fake is the fake tanning. even if you only do it once every one to two months.

• Maybe I don't think so...

• Pull a Brittany. Please. I wanna see it happen, then I would know you are real.

• Thye might be reffering to your style or maybe people judge to quick

• So the girl in your profile isn't you? Why not just have an avatar or something instead?

• It's same with me. I'm different and that's why some people don't like me, plus I'm skinny and I can eat damn everything and I won't gain weight...

But That's why I don't have a lot of friends, just a few. I think you just need to be yourself. No matter how good or bad looking you are there are always some haters in this world, enough for everyone. I don't care much about that, I'm doing what I like and I'm 18 currently want to succeed online , not by being famous... it's more about marketing etc.

Even if I get or lose money which I already lose some, I'm happy with what I'm doing. I want to get from that some money to go travelling that's my dream:
    - travelling
    - to build house in a beach

• It sucks guys get teased for being skinny, its not even unattractive!! I think online marketing would be a great career. Thanks for sharing :)

• FAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• I don't even know what's the point of using fake profile picture. Is this kinda cool trolling or what. Sometimes people really have way too much time.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're beautiful. I think you seem like a genuinely nice person and if people aren't taking the time to get to know you before making any assumptions, than I suppose the only fake people there are are they. You shouldn't change based on people's perceptions. What may make them you're fake can be because of how media portrays people who are blonde. But you shouldn't change because of that. If people truly liked you and wanted to get to know you, they wouldn't let media influence them. If you died your hair brown, more people may approach you, but that's simply because of how media portrays blond people. Just be yourself and don't let others perceptions ruin you. You are who you are and if people can't accept nor see that, than they're not the right friends for you <3 In a sense, through this, you'll find out who's a true friend and who judges people based on society's misguided views :)

• Thanks so much, i never really thought of it this way but i think your right. This was really helpful, thank you SOOO much, it means a lot to me xxx

• fake fake fake

• Yea no problem girl :) I hope everything turns out better :)

• Awwwwwww you are soooo beautiful!! <3 <3 I really do not think they know what "fake" is. It is not about appearance at all, it is about expressing a false personality that is not your own.

Do not change anything about you. If you think your appearance is fine, and you look pretty, please do not change. <3 I think you are so nice. And as for them, what they say about you, or to you, it is not a reflection of how you are, but how they are. xx

• When one refers to another as "fake," they are calling them a liar; basically, that they are lying about who they are.
    "My profile pic was taken after i fake tanned so thats about as dark as it gets, haha 😊"
    Unless your name just so happens to be Alena Shishkova, then yes, you currently would be considered fake here, by definition.

• You didn't read the question update

• "... it was about me wondering whether you consider someone fake based on appearance not personality."
      I'm slightly confused by the manner that you phrased the question. What are you asking for exactly?

• I think it's ironical how you don't want to be called fake, but still point out that you have a FAKE tan on that picture😂

• I think they are just jealous to be honest. I get that a lot too. I don't think it should bother you. It doesn't even bother me anymore. Don't change just to please people. They will find something else to criticize you with.

• Peh, you are so fake.