Can you infer anything about my personality just by looking at my face?

Just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are quiet
    You don't care a lot about the bad things other people say about you
    You are quite confident
    Flirting doesn't affect you that much
    You are smart
    You are modest
    You are virgin 🙊

What Guys Said 17

• you look like the pretty girl who also always gets the best grades in the whole class. So your personality is passionate.

• Yeah u r a girl

• You're social enough, but not the most social of your friends. You don't fall for cheesy pick up lines. You're quite independent... was I in the ballpark?

• You look smart , you think you are beautiful but not beautiful enough. You can be homely. You don't date much. You are not easily impressed. You love going to beaches even though you have seldom been there.

• You're either really smart or dumb as hell. I can't tell unless a word comes out of your mouth, good poker face. You might be secretive, you tend to keep to yourself.

• Normal girl

• You're a nerd. You're introverted. You guard your heart and work hard.

• your cute. thats about all i can infer about you.

• you look super wild crazy as hell

• Mysterious looks, need to meet in person and then decide

• Thoughtful maybe artistic, hardworking, studious.

• You look caring and sort of motherly lol

• I can tell if someone is trashy or not just by looking at them. Type of make up used (usually too much) and hairstyle (usually messy, long and a can't be bothered look) usually gives it away.

• I can't tell much about your personality but I can certainly say you are like 50 shades of beautiful!

• You and I... Are gonna rock.. !)

• ... ur a bad girl but no one knows...

• You look intelligent. You are studying. I think something in the medical sector. You live in north america, i dont know which country. Either america or Canada, but most likely in Canada. You live close to the border of your country. You really like to drink, especially coffee in the morning, perhaps also at other times of the day. You look friendly, and happy. You enjoy conversation with others, and like to get to know new people. You have a fair amount of aquaintances, because you get along well with most people. You look a bit closed. You're not open to everyone, only to your close friends. There are some things in life you'd rather not tell your friends, because they you think they might mistrust you or become less close to you, if you tell them the things.
    I think you also can let other people laugh quite well. You're lets say, the one who makes jokes most of the times.

Am I wrong.
    static.tumblr.com/.../tumblr_static_sh2.gif

What Girls Said 6

• Look a little up tight maybe even unapproachable

• you seem mature and calm

• Hahah best not to judge a book by its cover, you could be a pyomaniac for all we know

• You seem quite shy and friendly.

• You're extremely pretty. You look really nice and probably really smart too

• thats a good question…you look intelligent, student type, a lot of focus, reserved, sincere, beautiful