Guys! face vs body when rating the attractiveness of a girl?

I've been told I have a really pretty face, and my boyfriend tells me that he was attracted to my face as well.
but i've always been a bit insecure about my body. I'm Asian, 5'3, 115lbs, 32b/34A.
I've been told I have a nice ass but the insecurity mostly comes from boobs and my boyfriend is a boob guy : /

but for guys in general what do you care about more in a girl when it comes to face or body? assuming that you like her personality

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, seeing as I'm totally infatuated with all types of east and southeast Asian girls AND I don't like big tits anyway and I'm particularly attracted to Asian girl type ass (and legs, thighs, abdomen, stomach) and facial features and hair and the varying skin colors, I'm more than likely going to be physically attracted to you in both face and body. I'm not sure if these things eliminate my answer or not. Anyways 5' 3" and 115 lbs sounds perfect to me. If it's the typical Asian girl body then I care a bit less about the face as long as it has the typical exotic mongol features. I've dated a few Asian girls and they were like 5' give or take an inch and like 100 lbs gib for take a few lbs. you're a bit taller and that's where you probably get a few more pounds which makes you proportion sly the same.

Not all guys are tit guys. I'm a tummy and butt guy and no that does not mean in like big bubble or table butts it huge bellies. I like small and proportionately shapely like you abc yes I prefer smaller breasts.

What Guys Said 19

• Personality is definitely more important, but next would be face. Especially with a beautiful smile. That is tops.

• No preference, she would come as a package and I would admire her every talent, so I couldn't single out just one of them, she would to me be amazing, x

• I would look at a girl's face then her body

• Chemistry, personality and similar traits aside, face comes first, then body, imho.

• Body... she must have a nice big perky bubble butt. No ifs, ands or... well she's gotta have a butt!!

• Well, Asians often have smaller boobs. I like them. They fit Asian's smaller frames. I wouldn't worry about it. The shape of a breast is more important than its size. I am sure you are beautiful.

• The face is like a 80 out of 100, don't worry.

• Your body doesn't sound bad to me.

• Tbh face... its like 60/40 .
    60/40 - face/body

• If you been told u have a nice body and face then that should be good for you

• here.. ehh.. not much worth if the face or body.. but i care more on personality and face.. and not to sexy cause ino a lot of cunt guy who love's u. and they gonna steal u from me. ahahaha

• Face by a mile.

Your body doesn't sound bad though. You're probably too hard on yourself.

• I would check the face then the body!

• I always look at the face first, eyes are important xD

• Face is always my first consideration

• For me it is face. More than body, if the body is not fat.

• you're Asian so i'm pretty sure you're fine

• For me, I choose face.

• I am a boob guy, and my favourite are A cups... But the problem either way is that you are letting me (or men) dictate your happiness. Happiness comes from within.

I prefer a good face to a good body, by the way.