Girls, rate me please?

Am I - what you call - creep? Or rating in 1-10 please, if more photos needed, I can send in PM.

Thank you for definition of creep :)

4

Most Helpful Girl

• 7/10 and how could I call you a creep if I don't know you in the slightest? I always stink at rating because everything can change once I know them better. And in my book I have no idea what is the most attractive and the least attractive, there is just, for me at least, a not attractive, kind of attractive, attractive, and very attractive.

• Thank you for definition of creep, I thought it depends on look :) and of course for rating, too

• You are very welcome 😄

What Girls Said 3

• Your photo does look a little odd, but I'd have to know more about you to be able to say whether you were a creep or not. I'd probably give you a 6.

• changed photo :) would you mind checking it?

• The new photo is much better! The other one was a little odd because of how intense it was, but this is a lot nicer and it's more flattering for you :3

• thank you so much :)

• 6/10. And looks don't make someone a creep, behavior does.

• I don't rate but you're not creepy