Can anyone honestly get more than 7/10 unless they workout and take care of their bodies?

i dont think so personally.

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are pretty bang on. Even the number of 7/10 you are using to quantify beauty seems fairly accurate. While there is a minority that appreciates the unusual, most of us seek out a healthy, strong prospective partner.

I have often struggled with weight throughout my life give or take 30 pounds. I have noticed a very extreme difference in how healthy I look from head to toe. The appearance of constant fatigue in my facial expressions, the increased perspiration, the diminished jaw line... I could go on for days at how much worse I personally look with what some would consider a minor amount of weight.

If I see someone that is overweight by a decent margin but has an attractive face, I usually see that as potential. I might say "Wow she would be gorgeous if she dropped 50 pounds!" and before I am crucified by a feminist movement let me explain lol.

This whole body positive movement is all fine and dandy until we begin to promote unhealthy growth. When weight is embraced to such an extent we are inviting a whole host of health issues, it ceases to be acceptable and attractive to me as an individual. I like curvy women, but in a healthy sense! Also I suppose we are all entitled to like what we like, and dislike what we dislike as beauty truly is subjective; although there is a very much in-line majority. It stands to reason that a fetishist would find someone that weighs 1,000 pounds to be a solid 10/10 and the most beautiful woman alive, but we're on about the majority.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• badbooksgoodtimes.files.wordpress.com/.../...k.png

Hey I still go to the gym and eat healthy ( I miss mcdonalds so much) and I'm still not a 7.

People give out 8-10s too easily on gag.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's all about them facial aesthetics brah:
    http://oi49.tinypic.com/1j9a9h.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...31fd9d33c9.jpg
    erikabrechtel.com/.../Sean-OPry-by-Andrew-Weir.jpg
    would put my arm into broken glass just to hear his fart through a walkie talkie

0|1
    0|0
    • lmfao. very funny for a 190 yr old XD

skinny with lean face is better than doughy face on a buff guy would you say?

• Show All
    • ohmygod i'm so flattered, thank u so much *sniffs* what a wonderful person u are!!!1 *******blushes********** don't know what to say about dis

• dont say a word, just give up the V...

• I agree you can't. I've never seen a fat 10

0|1
    0|0
    • same. even good looking people become pretty repulsive once they become obese. overweight you can still be ahdnsome and pretty nut obeses youd look like a whole different person

• Yeah if they are a model or have a good looking face
    I've seen average/slim tall model guys who have really nice faces
    7/10+ but eh beauty is subjective anyways

0|0
    0|0
    • its subjective beucase 2 percent have radical standards. the rest are the same pretty much. alos, remember, when people can't get something, they pretend lesser is better.

also, i m talking about being out of shape and fat.

• some people really don't like what the majority likes

And well unless the person who doesn't mind a heavy guy or girl, then yes they can be 7/10+ because of their face.
      I've seen a dude who was over weight who had a nice face. Personally I wouldn't rate him because one he's not ugly but he isn't my type because of his weight. can't be on my scale of attractiveness

• 7 out of 10 youd have to have a gorgeous face if the body isn't there.

i m talking about a almost unaaceptable body

• Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely think it's possible. Beauty is perceived differently by everyone, maybe you like the workout gal, but not everyone does.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I haven't thought about too much - I must take closer notice

0|0
    0|0
  • really?

i don't work-out but i'm skinny and get 7-8/10 rates... weird?

0|0
    0|0
    • when i m talking about taking care of your bodies, i m talking about people getting fat or out of shape.

also, I've never seen your pic here and who rates matters. ugly people rate people way higher than good looking people who have real standards.

• i posted it a few weeks ago

• Chicks can if they're born with a big bum and full rack. 99.99% have have to work for it though. More respect for the ones that actually do anyway, it's a hard road.

And I've never seen a baby boy born with a 6 pack. So there goes that 'natural 10/10 dude'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen a black man? Most black men have unbelievable body's if they are nourished as a child.
    Most women I consider a 10 are 100% natural. no gym or nothing.
    I guess it depends on what you call a 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I firmly believe that perfect 10 all depends on the individual. My perfect 10 will be different from anybody else's.

0|0
    0|0
  • just because someone works out does not mean everyone is going to think they are a ten because I do not think the overly muscled female bodybuilders look good

0|0
    0|0
    • no one implied working out gurantees a 10. but within the same person, it will deduct or add about 3 points out of 10.

• so a 2 is a really ugly person but if they have a really fit body, theyd be a 5. an 8 is a very good looking person but if they became a couch potatoe and overweight, theyd be a 5 with a potential face.

• You probably can

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know some girls who are just naturally slender and they don't work out at all, but they're still attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • you do realize when i say dont take of themselves i mean people who gain weight right>

• being young with fast metabolism, active lifestyle both can look good without stepping in the gym.

• Well then I suppose for me it would depend on the degree of weight. There's a difference between chubby and just plain fat. I could see a chubby girl being an 8 or something, but I'm not really attracted to fat girls.

• true that, most beautiful girl in the world who's fat will get a 7

0|0
    0|0
    • this is what i mean. there's natrual beauty you're given, fitness will dictate about 3 points.

• hard but not impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I've seen ugly people who work out

0|0
    0|0
    • i have goriwing up in the gym. their nice bodies take a lot of the attention off. also, a lean face just looks way better becaues they feel good and you can see that in their eyes and it brightens them up