Which picture looks better?

A more mean, serious look.
Which picture looks better?
Or a happy, more outgoing look.

Since I'm getting into photography, I want my next picture that I want to make professional to either be more "serious, mean, etc" or more "happy, outgoing, etc".

1243

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus fucking Christ, how the fuck can you be so beautiful? 😮 Both are amazing, second maybe is a bit better but you can't go wrong with either.

What Guys Said 43

• I think the second one is better in concept, although I can't shake the feeling that your smile isn't completely genuine. There is more to a smile than just pulling your mouth to the two sides. I think the first one is not really mean/serious it seems more "seductive" if that makes sense. Still, people like smiles. You have nice teeth, I'm genuinely envious. My teeth suck, haha.

• The second by far.

• Both of them are gorgeous, but the angle in the second picture is better and we can see your smiles as well.

• I like first photo

• in da 2nd pic u look more sweet than 16 sugar cubes 2gether <3

this definetely :D

• I like the happy one more, but in the serious photo you look intense and sexy
    depends on what you want people to feel, when looking at you

• The second one. You have a beautiful smile that brightens your face, so take advantage of that.

• You are hot big time both do

• Definitely the second one.

May I tame you out to dinner? ;)

• I like the Happy outgoing looking picture very nice and attractive for sure.

• The second one cause you have a really nice smile

• the 2nd pic is more pleasant to look at, but in both the angle is kinda awkward and i dont quite get why your hand needs to be near your mouth, it doesn't necessarily add much value with it just sitting there

• I took them when I was in bed and bored, I didn't try to make them look super visually appealing (I should've though since I asked for opinions, but I never thought I would).

• ah fair enough then :)

as for the looks, the first pic which you captioned as mean/serious, it kinda looks bored/uninterested rather than what you intended.

when i did my internship shooting photos for a clothing shop/magazine a year ago, some of the girls i worked with said they practised facial expressions in front of the mirror. makes sense, as what you think you are looking like in your head isn't always what you are actually looking like. just sharing this in case you might find it helpful. if not, then oh well no harm done :)

• Didn't realize that people can be this beautiful..;)
    Both pictures are cool :)

• The first one has like a more sexyer/serious look.
    The second one you look like happy.
    Either way u gotta a exotic look.

First one my fav

• Second but you need to move your arm away from your face

• The 2nd one as you beautiful smile goes with your big beautiful eyes

• Out of the two I like serious...

• something in between the two would be perfect

• I prefer the second one it shoes ur eyes and ur smile, but ur looks I just WOOOOW 😍

• The happy outgoing one, but you are damn beautiful on both of them. Anyway 2nd one is better. You look like a happy person, smile fits better to your face.

• go with the happy look. unless you wanna look like a mean bitch. which isn't attractive at all.

• First one, if have that cool edgy look. there is no need to smile.

• A girl with a smile thats like cherry on the cake! Bt yeah you look good in both no denying in that. Bt i will vote for the smiling one

• Both sexy as fuck, particularly first one. But like your smile so go for 2 :)

• I like the second picture more. You have a very beautiful smile

• The happy, outgoing one is better.

• the second one

• out if these 2 i would say 2, but your profile pic is much better

• second one is good

• obvs the 2nd one

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 11

• Having a smile wins most of the time. :)

• You have a gorgeous smile so i'd say happy (and you could brighten someone's day!)
    though you could just as well go for the mean-er look..
    guess depends on what effect you want to have on others

• happy outgoing

• The last one!

• I like the second one better :)

• Smile! You are very pretty and such perfect teeth

• Second pic (:

• I like the second one, it looks a little better in quality too.

• 2nd picture

• Catfishhhhh

• I like both, but the 2nd one. You have a really pretty smile!