Do you think Beyoncé is attractive?

I'm not wondering if you think she's a 10 or the hottest woman ever, but do you think she's attractive

Do you think Beyoncé is attractive?

• Beyoncé is hot!!!
  • Beyoncé is attractive/pretty
  • Beyoncé is hideous

Most Helpful Guy

• not into her tbh

• You don't have to be just a do you think she's attractive or not. I'm not into her but I think she's pretty

• hell no... full make up/photoshop

• But I know I wouldn't look that good with makeup and photoshop. Lol

What Guys Said 16

• Yes she is very attractive

• Not gonna say hideous. She looks alright. But that's not the same as being attractive.

• Yea she's beautiful

• Physically, very. In terms of personality, no.

• pic number 2 is crazy hot ... but I know its photoshoped. tbh I'm not into her, she is too much woman for me haha, have you seen her stage presence.

• Not really, I'm not really a fan. But I think she's an attractive woman.

• What about Ciara back in the day she was fine I don't no about anymore. Beyonce isn't really my type but she is still a dime or a ten.

• Yes I was a serious Ciara fan back in the day

• Yay like in that my goodies song. She was hot.

• I remover I was in 5 th grade I think and one two step came out. I thought it was the most awesome song ever. I was such a geek it was crazy

• I would a Beyonce.

• Dose legs. Dat ass. Dose boobs. She's hot!

• I think she is reasonably attractive

• Yes she is very attractive and has an amazing body too

• Yes, she's pretty.

• She's not attractive in my opinion, I think rihanna is better looking than her...

But nicki minaj is better looking than both of the,

• I personally don't know how someone could see those hips... that body and not think she is hot?

• Hot 😉😉😉

• yeah attractive.

• yes but she's a illuminatti whore along with miley rihanna etc .

What Girls Said 13

• She for sure is a very pretty woman. But there are others that are just as pretty and some prettier than her. I dislike the way people worship her.

• I think it's fine. Attractiveness is subjective so to some she is truly as good as it gets.
      An if they didn't worship her they'd worship someone else

• there'd be less bias if she was a "normal" person rather than a celeb, but she's pretty in my opinion

• alright, she's hot, but I think she promotes her body too much

• I don't think she does it too much. She's really only giving us what we want. Her job is to entertain us and we have been intertwined.
      Also even if she doesn't want to management probably makes her

• Do contract companies control her appearance also?

• Yes! They choose how your going to be branded the decided that sexy is going to be her angle.
      Look at Britney Spears I highly doubt she would have dressed like a sexy school girl if her manager didn't tell her it would sell

• she's just pretty with a sick body

• She is beautiful. Very attractive.

• She is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is gorgeous like htrjsodeidjd and, she's multi talented. You have to be crazy to call her ugly. She is also naturally stunning.

• She is pretty not sexy in my opinion.

• She makes me want to wear a paper bag over my head.

• Bey is very attractive.

• I'd swim in the lady pond for her.

• Let me quote @Mariyah99 "not sure if I want to be her or on her" xD

• This woman needs to wear more clothes; I don't see a point in being nearly naked almost 24/7.

• As I said to another woman. Even when she doesn't want to her manager looks her in the eyes an tells he she's going to. A lot of stars probably do shoots and other sexual stuff they don't want to.
      Also her job is to appeal to the public and this is what the public wants

• I thought her job was to sing. But wth she's not good at this so she might as well just show her ass off.

• Do you remove Jennifer Hudson. Beautiful singer and a voice I deem ether than Beyoncé. Unfortunately when she started she was very overweight.
      If guys have to choose between an amazing voice and un attractive or an good voice but beautiful they'll choose the lesser voice.
      When girls are finding a role model they can choose the beautiful supermodel or the smart politician. Well the model is prettier and has better clothes so they'll go with her.
      When women become celebrities but aren't hot they get hateful comment from other women like "omg she's a good singer but she's so ugly. Go on a diet"
      Appearance is everything. Most people want a lesser product if it looks better rather than better quality but less attractive.
      I bet your favorite male actor isn't your favorite because of his amazing talent.

• 3 guys need jesus