Girls, ehh someone pls tell me if white girls like/interested in Asian guy like Filipinos? but not really good looking ahahaha what u think?

ty by the way.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally i don't think it matters about the ethnicity, colour or even the religion of a person, as long as theirs so sort of connection, understanding and attraction between the two individuals. But that's coming from a white girl in the Uk.

I think its dependent upon the country, its people and how excepting and open minded they are about biracial couples. You should gage the response and attitude of those around you, perhaps even ask so female friends.
    But i feel you need to gain some self confidence first, you are attractive but you need to be more confident. A women likes confidence in a man regardless of colour.

But if however your talking about one girl in particular, instead of all white females, you should just see if she likes you first get to know her, see if she giving off any signals then take it from there.

• ty. :) but mostly they rather to have a good looking boyfrnd even they are kind of whore.. that was so insulting.. u no its new generation. some girl really most like good looking.. and yeh they been slugging filipino guy sometimes if they don't really good looking and i felt sad about it cause they being racist.. when ur not atractive Asian guy.. like telling how small am i and how my size is.. :(

What Girls Said 5

• Some white girls are interested and some aren't. I've seen Whasian couples with Asian guys that aren't super hot. It all depends on personality and the person.

• hot? well that's only fit for good looking Asian filipino but i was asking what if not good looking?

• They don't have to be "good looking" to be hot. I just think average looking Asians of all ethnicities are hot. Personality is the key thing though.

• i used to meet this guy who is way older than me who is also an Asian. I was attracted to his personality not the looks.

• I think it all depends on the specific man not his race.

• I think Asian guys are really cute. :)

• You look cute :)