Do I have an okay body?

These aren't the best quality pictures, sorry, but I avoid photos in general so this is all I've got. Please be honest, but not cruel (I don't mind if you tell me you think I have a bad body, but please don't criticize excessively, and *constructive* criticism is welcome).

I'm in the process of losing weight and getting in shape, and just want to know if I'm starting to look good yet or not!
Do I have an okay body?

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't need to lose weight, just do a few push ups a week

• I'll add some extra push ups to my routine, then. Thank you!

• Yeah, I definitely want to get my arms looking better. Gravity hasn't been a problem just yet, so much as my natural shape, lol. >.> But may as well get ahead of things.

• that's the sprite. I only do legs and dead lifts so I can walk without pain when I get older and have good posture.

What Guys Said 29

• Okay look! How are we gonna hit on you in private if you post anonymously?
    Ha ha ha ! Relax! I'm kidding... sorta.
    You have a young and gorgeous body!
    So what you need to focus on is long term stuff like eat junk food in moderation and stay active everyday. I mean active long term. Sports hobbies and stuff.
    Your hot body will stay hot when you are my age. I speak from experience. And your body will thank you.

• Haha, thanks for the advice. :P I've been trying to slowly get into better eating habits (I gave up soda last month, for example, and I've got a list of foods to avoid/eat significantly less of), and I'm still trying to find an active hobby. I exercise, but I don't enjoy it, lol.

• I hear that dancing in your room privately is a great way to tone up! It's fun and you probably do it anyway. Most girls do. :)

• I'll have to give that a shot, then! Thanks. :)

• lookin good! keep up the hard work!

• It is okay!

• you look perfect. nice shapely arms. good flat stomach. perfect shapely legs. your very perfect

• Looks fine to me - No need to lose anymore weight - Concentrate on fitness and toning work.

• Alright, thanks for the suggestions! :)

• You already have a good body. Tone up of u want but don't do anything drastic. Being too skinny is gross.

• I'm not aiming to be much skinnier than this. Thanks!

• Don't lose weight. Meaning, just exercise the muscles but don't change your eating habits just yet. You look okay.

• Ah, the change in diet already happened (I've been dieting, lost 15 lbs. so far), but I'll definitely focus more on exercise at this point. Thank you for the advice!

• Pretty Cool Dude!

9/10.

• Your body looks fine to me, work out a little and you'll be golden.

• I'll definitely keep working out then. Thank you! :)

• Nah, you seem fine to me. Doesn't seem like you need to lose more weights. I like a bit broad waist like yours.

• You have a nice body nothing to worry about.

• It looks good

• I wouldn't think you need to loose any weight you look skinny. You look good.

• Looks good to me

• You look amazing.

• You have a real good body. Looks cute :)

• Only thing I can think of you could work on would be working a bit on your butt. But you've already got an A body, (throwing models and such out), and your butt is good as it is, but if you wanted a PERFECT butt, it's probably not that far away.

• I'll put a little more work into that, then. Thanks!

• You don't need to lose anymore weight. You look fine as is. Like another guy said just tone up.

• I'll definitely try. Thanks!

• Girls know our ultimate weakness... The yoga pants... But for real I'd totally tap that

• Looks fine to me

• Don't bother losing anymore weight.

• yeah you look alright

• You have a very good body but it would be perfect if you increase your breast size..

• You do know women can't just increase their boob size if they want to, don't you? And I think her boobs are great.

• @Prakbio
      Thanks, though I don't think there's much I can do about my breast size lol. If you have any low-cost, nonsurgical, natural suggestions, I'm all ears, haha. :)

@KingJessie
      Thanks, haha. :)

• You look fine maybe just tone up a bit more

• your sexy as fuck

• You look sweet and nice to me , If I lived your near , I wanted to meet with you :))

• It's definitely at least ok
    http://i.imgur.com/2s55Q4q.gif

• ye nice made me horny ;)

• You're perfectly fine. Keep up the exercise, it's really healthy for you.

• Don't lose weight just tone up.

• Will do. Thank you.

• You're welcome. You look great.

• Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

What Girls Said 6

• No need to lose weight at all. Just focus on toning but still your body looks good. :)

• toning is good, but i honestly see no reason for you to lose more weight

• You're good.

• You have a very nice body

• Nice body, good the way it is.

• 7.9 out of 10