Do I have an okay body?

These aren't the best quality pictures, sorry, but I avoid photos in general so this is all I've got. Please be honest, but not cruel (I don't mind if you tell me you think I have a bad body, but please don't criticize excessively, and *constructive* criticism is welcome).

I'm in the process of losing weight and getting in shape, and just want to know if I'm starting to look good yet or not!
Do I have an okay body?

1|0
6|30

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't need to lose weight, just do a few push ups a week

0|1
    0|0
    • I'll add some extra push ups to my routine, then. Thank you!

• Show All
    • Yeah, I definitely want to get my arms looking better. Gravity hasn't been a problem just yet, so much as my natural shape, lol. >.> But may as well get ahead of things.

• that's the sprite. I only do legs and dead lifts so I can walk without pain when I get older and have good posture.

What Guys Said 29

• Okay look! How are we gonna hit on you in private if you post anonymously?
    Ha ha ha ! Relax! I'm kidding... sorta.
    You have a young and gorgeous body!
    So what you need to focus on is long term stuff like eat junk food in moderation and stay active everyday. I mean active long term. Sports hobbies and stuff.
    Your hot body will stay hot when you are my age. I speak from experience. And your body will thank you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, thanks for the advice. :P I've been trying to slowly get into better eating habits (I gave up soda last month, for example, and I've got a list of foods to avoid/eat significantly less of), and I'm still trying to find an active hobby. I exercise, but I don't enjoy it, lol.

• I hear that dancing in your room privately is a great way to tone up! It's fun and you probably do it anyway. Most girls do. :)

• I'll have to give that a shot, then! Thanks. :)

• lookin good! keep up the hard work!

1|0
    0|0
  • It is okay!

1|0
    0|0
  • you look perfect. nice shapely arms. good flat stomach. perfect shapely legs. your very perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me - No need to lose anymore weight - Concentrate on fitness and toning work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, thanks for the suggestions! :)

• You already have a good body. Tone up of u want but don't do anything drastic. Being too skinny is gross.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not aiming to be much skinnier than this. Thanks!

• Don't lose weight. Meaning, just exercise the muscles but don't change your eating habits just yet. You look okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah, the change in diet already happened (I've been dieting, lost 15 lbs. so far), but I'll definitely focus more on exercise at this point. Thank you for the advice!

• Pretty Cool Dude!

9/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks fine to me, work out a little and you'll be golden.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll definitely keep working out then. Thank you! :)

• Nah, you seem fine to me. Doesn't seem like you need to lose more weights. I like a bit broad waist like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a nice body nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think you need to loose any weight you look skinny. You look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a real good body. Looks cute :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Only thing I can think of you could work on would be working a bit on your butt. But you've already got an A body, (throwing models and such out), and your butt is good as it is, but if you wanted a PERFECT butt, it's probably not that far away.

• I'll put a little more work into that, then. Thanks!

• You don't need to lose anymore weight. You look fine as is. Like another guy said just tone up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll definitely try. Thanks!

• Girls know our ultimate weakness... The yoga pants... But for real I'd totally tap that

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother losing anymore weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah you look alright

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very good body but it would be perfect if you increase your breast size..

0|0
    0|0
    • You do know women can't just increase their boob size if they want to, don't you? And I think her boobs are great.

• @Prakbio
      Thanks, though I don't think there's much I can do about my breast size lol. If you have any low-cost, nonsurgical, natural suggestions, I'm all ears, haha. :)

@KingJessie
      Thanks, haha. :)

• You look fine maybe just tone up a bit more

0|0
    0|0
  • your sexy as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • You look sweet and nice to me , If I lived your near , I wanted to meet with you :))

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely at least ok
    http://i.imgur.com/2s55Q4q.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • ye nice made me horny ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're perfectly fine. Keep up the exercise, it's really healthy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't lose weight just tone up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Will do. Thank you.

• You're welcome. You look great.

• Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

What Girls Said 6

• No need to lose weight at all. Just focus on toning but still your body looks good. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • toning is good, but i honestly see no reason for you to lose more weight

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a very nice body

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice body, good the way it is.