Is there something wrong with me?

Ever since elementary, I was called "fat" and "ugly". Yes, I was pretty much bullied. They were basically disgusted. This increased my insecurities more and more. Now, in high school, i still hear that same comment from other people. Why? I am so nice to people and never judged them. Even though, people call me "beautiful" and all that other compliments. I just can't believe them anymore. And it's sad 😓

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, trust me on this, as someone who was in the same boat. It all changes the minute you leave high school. Its a whole 'nother world out there and people there will see you completely differently, and far more accurately. You're ARE beautiful, and I'm a stranger, with no bias opinion. You just have to power through it and be confident in the fact that when people call you something unsavory, that its THEM being an idiot and not anything wrong with YOU, because you know you're great.

What Guys Said 10

• People can be A-Holes... Like in elementary I use to always dress in dress clothes and got beat up and picked on by other kids. Later when I ditched the clothes and was still myself, that's when i started making friends and people started treating me more equally. You're probably just different and unique and they be all jealous! People get jealous of others that look better, more attractive, have a greater sense of style. I remember in high school girls were like the cruelest creatures towards each other. Like one time I remember they made a girl cry and she was in the bathroom crying all day.

• Sorry to hear about the elementary thing. And i agree about the high school girls, it can get pretty cruel. This happens all the time. And Thank you 😊

• Do you realize how many times this same questions been asked?
    There is nothing wrong with your looks or appearance but you need
    help for your self esteem !

• I think you look lovely

• wow you look good to me I am sorry to hear that

• The nicer u are to people... the more vulnerable u are to insults. bullies just pick on kids like that and its really sad... i dont think u look anything as they say 😊

• There's not wrong with you, usually the wrong thing is with those people that you are talking about.

• Just now that you're fine, there's nothing wrong with you, you're in high school, happens to almost everyone. Just tough out 2 more years, lol.

• Nothing wrong with you. It's them that has something wrong

• its just them and their bigoted views. try and defuse their pissy coments with smart arse come-backs.

• Q : : "Is there something wrong with me?"

A : : "insecurities"

What Girls Said 4

• People will do anything to bring a happy girl down, don't let it get to you because they obviously have low self esteem and need to insult you to feel good about themselves

• I think you're adorable! Maybe they were picking on you because you're nice? People try to pick on me for being nice too. They're just trying to alpha dog someone who won't challenge them.

• If that is your profile pic, I don't know why they call you fat or ugly. You have a lean body and a nice smile.

• I don't know how you look like but regardless, those people are jerks.