Does this makeup look okay to me?

I've never worn eyeshadow to this extent. My friends said I look okay with it, but I don't know with strangers. What do you think people? I'm afraid I'll look like a whore or something lol-
PS: I hope you don't mind the poses haha

Does this makeup look okay to me?

Guys, just so you know I have no intentions of wearing this everyday. I was just bored and decided to play with my makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• You would be ten times more beautiful without any of the crap at all - especially the blue stuff - just like every woman is without makeup on.

• But is the makeup okay? I don't wear heavy makeup like this everyday. I'm just wondering if the makeup looks okay on me.

• I thought I made that clear in my original comment. No, to me, it looks terrible.

• Okay, thanks.

• Bit bright for my taste but looks good

• I know right! I was a bit hesitant at first because it's really a bold blue, but anyway I just decided to try haha.

• no not at all. change it for the love of god. and lose that retarded fuckin hat, that shit is not classy at all.

• Well i wasn't going for a classy look though, but thanks for your opinion.

• I don't wear heavy makeup like this for everyday-look. Maybe for future events like cosplay cons or themed parties. Sorry about the hat I couldn't find anything else that is blue here to match the look LOL! XD

• fair enough.

• I feel like the makeup goes well when you got the hat on and you're in hip hop mode. Doesn't suit the 3rd pic

• Yeah it feels like I looked a lot older on that pic.

• Very pretty for sure!

• Well, put it on with more subtlety.

• Looks great.. although you wouldn't need the blue around the eyes

• yes looks very good

• gosh your beautiful

• looks pretty cool!

• Its so pretty!

What Girls Said 8

• It looks very 80's like. Not that it's bad, it looks pretty awesome if you like to stand out and getting noticed, but people will definitely look at you. Do you have any certain style in clothing? With the right kind of clothing it would look awesome and very cheerful.

• Yeah I don't really intend to wear this for everyday-look, maybe for special occasions or events haha. :D Thanks a lot!

• You're very pretty and I think it looks cute! Playing with colour around the eyes can be tricky, maybe try just using a coloured liner so it isn't so loud.

• This is so true! I didn't know what colour to choose because the eyeshadows in my kit are so bold and bright (except for the brown shades). I never owned a coloured liner though. Maybe I should buy one! :D

• A pop of color is always nice, I live it a lot, and in fact it looks like a great color on you.

• Thanks a lot sweetie! I tried red before I even did the blue one, but it looked like I had been violently abused by a someone LOL.

• Kyut ka ^_^

• You're cute, you don't need all that makeup. It looks alright if you're going to a party or something i guess.

• Yeah I thought so too! Looks really like for themed parties only. I don't even wear makeup that heavy in typical nightclub parties.

• I like the makeup. The blue eyeshadow reminds me of the 80's. Very hip hop. You go girl.

• I blended some purple towards the end. It just isn't clear on the photo. Thanks anyway!

• It looks so pretty cool.

• I don't like it. It looks messy and all over the place.

• Yeah I think so too lol! I did my best though, but whatever haha.

• I hope it didn't come off rude.
      Sorry!

• No it doesn't haha. I am very used to hearing constructive criticisms so don't worry. :D