Do my legs look better skinny or chunky?

You've probably already seen a picture similar to the first one. It's the only full body selfie I have, and this first one was taken about a month ago. Since, I am a bit thicker. Anyway, the picture where my legs are skinny was about two years ago. I was a cardio bunny and I lived on salad. I now lift weights and eat a lot more. I was looking at the first one, and wondering if I actually looked better when I was super skinny. What do you think? Should I stay the same, get bigger or go back to skinny? Though, I had a very flat chest and no butt at all. But we're only talking about legs here.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 24

• the 2nd one reminds me of the skinny scene girls back in high school. 1st is cool.

• The second is anorexic-type skinny. And the top one is just skinny. You could stand definitely stand to bulk them up.

• I guess it's all personal opinion. I just can't decide which body type I like better on girls! Skinny, muscular or just thick. They all look good to me. But my boyfriend saw the second picture, and he was like "Wow, you look so hot here," and I really think I look better now and I'm trying to get bigger in the legs. But now I'm second guessing.

• Thick thighs and calves always look nice! The cigarette really detracts from the photo though.

• Smoking is bad

• I think the picture in jeans is better, but in no way would I call that chunky! The old picture is verging on too skinny. Definitely dont loose weight! Good luck!

• I think they look well

• Skinny

.

• Thank you. I might go easier on the leg workouts.

• How can you say that without seeing her butt?

• @asker but they are fine, I mean if you want to stay like that then it's good and if you want to go thicker then it'd also good, but definitely DON't Go back to super skinny :)

• They look in between.

• Chunky
    I don't like skinny women who look like they're about to break

• i dont really understand this fascination over the thigh gap in recent headlines. Apparently i never notice them until girls point them out. I guess it just doesn't really matter in my honest opinion

• Neither do I. But I think they look good. I also think thick looks good. This is my problem. I can't decide which body shape I want to be!

• You look a lot healthier in the first pic.

• i like skinny legs better.

• they look better in the first pic but they are not chunky
    they are great

• 1st picture, but note that wearing different colours tends to make you look thicker/thinner

• 1st pic all the way

• You look much better with bigger legs!

• Your legs aren't chunky, they are actually perfect. Muscular but not too big!

Kudos on those! I'm sure you see the results in your ass as well cause you probably squat often.

• First looks better

• Better thicker.

• Both pics look god but I like the first picture better

• great improvement, very nice!

• You should stop smoking

• it is okay skinny and i don't think it should be more chunky!!!

• I wanna see your ass then I will compute the ration between your legs and ass

• I have a flat butt. But man, I want to know what the girl in your DP does. I can tell she works out from her quads, how much does she lift?

• They both look okay! The first one is better, like healthier.

What Girls Said 11

• the top picture looks best

• i think ur thicker thighs look FANTASTIC! keep it up gyal! xx

• Either way your legs look good.

• the first pic

• I personally like the skinny legs because I've always wanted skinny legs. But I think both legs look great

• Jesus don't do the whole skinny thing, your legs look twiglike and look asif if you'd fallen over they'd break, stay with the first image, your legs look lovely and healthy not to mention more attractive

• Yes haha they look breakable. Plus, the positive of my body now is that I get to eat chocolate and how can one argue with chocolate?

• Exactly xx
      just be yourself and do what ever makes you feel comfortable

• Skinny and nice

• Yes, you look healthier and I like more athletic bodies. Important is that you keep your body in balance, so train lower and upper when you do weights.

• Okay! I train uppr body but my boyfriend hates it, so I try to tone it down lol

• LOL. I know many guys don't like muscles on girls because it makes them jelous if they look more athletic then they do. Just be sure your body stays in balance. Muscular legs don't fit on a non-muscular upper body. You can get muscle and still look female.

• This is chunky? boy oh boy... go live on salad if it makes you happier.

• Both are amazing... which do you like best?

• i think either way looks great :)