Since my name is Queenstar Betty Amoah and I'm Ghanaian does that make me an African Queen?

Here is a picture of me

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow you are so gorgeous Queenstar! Please let me be your king and I will forever remain by your side. You are Ghanaian? Then you trully are an African Queen. Don't listen to the other answers they are just jealous :)

• Thank you, I am very flattered and nice to meet you :)

• That's good you're still young. I was flipping through your profile and I saw your Questions. Who named you Queenstar? Because that name is different and cute. I was wondering can I be your friend? You seem like a nice person and I want to get to know you. If it's OK with you.

• Oh sorry, that was very rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Andrew Johnson and I read your Facebook posts about how you were being bullied for your money and threatened by youths. I also read about how your family turned against you and threw you out of your home. Did you also mention that someone was stealing your beauty, youth, blessings, and hair? And that your face has changed? Someone put hair and rashes all over your body? And that is why every picture you take comes out looking ugly? You also mentioned that guys never approach you or notice you but rather your female relatives, church members, neighbors, and classmates. Is that true? I am deeply sorry to hear that. Are you suicidal? Do you feel like no one cares about you or your three year old son? Well I am always here if you need a shoulder to cry on. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

What Guys Said 6

• Do you occasionally say: "MMM HMMMM *click click*"?

• "Queenstar"?

• yaa asantewaa from the dead..

• No, not remotely

• if you wish you can be African Queen one day. nothing is possible. do hardwork.

• you're jealous of me

• why? i am male why i jealous from a female?

• my target market girls and your target market boys. so why i jealous of you?

• I don't think so...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't get you. What exactly will those guys be jealous of?

• yes! go find your people and let them kneel before you

• Who are you?