Guys, I'm not overweight, but my stomach isn't perfectly flat, so I'm self-conscious?

I just need to know if my stomach is a turn-off before I go to the beach.

• Turn Off
  • Don't Care
  • Turn On
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

23

Most Helpful Guy

• your stomach is pretty much perfectly flat as far as im concerned. even if you lost a few more pounds and got abs they would probably stick out just a litttttle tiny bit less. so you can't get much skinnier unless you get some sort of gross disorder that includes puking or not eating.

What Guys Said 22

• People are self-conscious about the weirdest things. Of course it won't be flat like the ocean bed, your bowels need to fit. Looks fine to me, although I voted B).

• Nothing wrong with that stomach/abdomen. There is such a thing as "too flat" on women, in my opinion. You're not, but some are and while that's not actually a turn off to me, I prefer some tummy (lower abdomen). I like it a little more rounded and pouting. I think yours is quite nice and in doubt seriously if ANY straight guy would be turned off by it. Then again I have an extremely severe fetish and obsession for female stomach and abdomen (tummy) so my opinion is rather biased. 😉

• I think it looks well

• I dot see anything wrong you look good

• Honestly, you're not fat but you're not thin either. You're probably fat-thin, in my opinion. A tiny bit more work and you'll be great.

• You have a beautiful body

• You'll be looking fine ass Hell on that breach. Every guy there will want your number. Don't even worry about it!

• No problem here

• I love that look. A little softness on the tummy for me is a HUGE turn-on.

Wow you are sexy.

• You look fabulous. Why would you be self conscious when you look s good as you do.

• a lot of guys would like the way you look. Go and rock a bikini at the beach and have fun.

• Well girl friend I would totes kill for your figure : P

you look fine don't worry too much : )

• You are in fine shape. You look sexy

• Id fuck you <3

• i wouldn't notice..

but then you just need to do toning exercises.

• you look very sexy and have a nice body

• You have a sexy body and I love that belly

• a girl's stomach will never be perfectly flat but thats what makes it attractive

• Your fine. Don't worry about it.

• Turn freaking on! If it was perfectly flat, I'd like it less
    Walk proudly, lass

• You're totally fine ;-)

• your so sexy that it hurts. like if you only would message me ;)

• lol i hope u realize most of the guys who would give u opinions are not exactly the type you dream of. To answer your question, your body is fine, don't try to lose weight coz else you will seem anorexic. Just get it toned, in good shape etc is my suggestion.